Mouseover town shows more than name

DeletedUser

It would be nice to see what buildings have been constructed in a town when you mouse over its name on the map. It would save a few steps for those seeking certain buildings/upgrade levels.

So, I hover my pointer over a town and a little box pops up and says something like:

Small Town
Bank (2)
General Store (2)
Gunsmith (1)
Hotel (3)
Tailor (1)

DeletedUser

not bad... this could also be used in working to show danger levels and wages and that sorta thing...

DeletedUser

Nice Idea..Nice..So we can save time on clicking to see the town and then the map again..and over and over again to find just what you need..

DeletedUser

nice, and it would be good to do the same with people. When you put mouse over somebody it show you list of people,where you CAN CLICK ON THEM on the map,and enter in their PROFILE directly

Is this requires new topic,or it's OK to suggest here?

DeletedUser1105

I know this is old, but it really needs to be implemented.

As more and more towns are being built, it's taking ages to find what I need. A quick mouseover would save me a lot of time.

DeletedUser

+1

I also think that town members should be displayed on the top of the pop up list when you mouse over a group of people. Makes it better to know which town members are IN town and which are just players staying the night.

DeletedUser

why have the number of players in one place stopped being labelled? i can see there are more than 4 people at my town but after it says more i cant see any more

DeletedUser

Or it would say less after showing the amount as a amount like 5 (then it would say 4 players :()

DeletedUser

I just came in here to see if this had been suggested ,now there are towns everywhere it is getting to be a pian in the butt clicking on all of them just to find out they are a lowly 500 pointer