Motivation Error.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser15302

Something that has turned up recently and seems to be in Colorado but might have something to do with one of the updates and its this:

Whenever you do a job the reward you get in exp and cash is whatever the end motivation is not the start motivation. So if you do a job for 1 hour then you get the reward for 94% motivation when you finish. This makes it impossible to ever get a 100% motivation award the highest you can get is 99% so could someone either change the way its written down so it accurately reflects what you get or fix this?

Elmyr

That's not a bug and there's no need to change it. Job results have been based on ending motivation for three years and I've never seen anyone else have a problem with it.

kenncj

Yes but it is wrong!

If a job (for example picking potatoes) says it gives you 106 XP at 100% motivation then it should give you 106 XP and not 100 XP for 1 hours work.

What is the point in having 106 stated in the work calculator, as it is a meaningless number. It is another premium function which is paid for and is it really worth it? If you are 106 XP away from a level and you say to yourself "ah I will pick spuds for an hour", you wont make the level.

I know it has always been that case but it is a bug IMHO.

Last edited by a moderator:

Elmyr

Job results are calculated at the end of the job, not the beginning.

kenncj

Yes, we know that, but as my example above shows; the figure given is meaningless for XP gained .. it is just a pure guideline figure and not the result going to be achieved. Why not have it as the result going to be achieved .. sounds a lot more logical.

DeletedUser1121

indeed. closing this one to prevent a discussion that doesn't belong here.

Status
Not open for further replies.