Rejected Most robbed-lost money

Shall the below idea: Showing of Robbed/Stolen money be considered?

• Yes, give me the info

Votes: 72 74.2%
  • No, doesn't need it.

Votes: 25 25.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

good ideea

(better img >,<)

58224425.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Please,stay on topic.You can disscus what font that is in the Off Topic..State your opinion on this idea and vote.

DeletedUser

its a great idea,

but add in the dollar signs though :) and also you could have the difference included to as well.

overall *89% from me (itll turn 100% if you add in the $)

DeletedUser

Although I've already said yes, Tom is right. The $ symbol should be included.

DeletedUser

Alrighty,the dollar sign is in.:)But please imagine it as it is there,because I haven't made that pic,so it would take me some time to do it,and probably people wouldn't like it in paint.xD
Its really a minor thing,and I'll just write down that there will be a dollar sign as well..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lets all hit the guy who lost 1 mill cash. hes probably an easy target with lots of cash!!!
very bad idea...

DeletedUser

I think this idea sounds pretty cool as well. But the dollar sign should be infront. Ex: $200
Overall, I think it would make things more interesting. You could go even bigger and make it part of the ranking section for duels. (whoever has the most money stolen gets rank 1)

img.php

DeletedUser

If there is a "Robbed money", "Lost money" AND "payed fee(!)" I change my mind from no to yes. The "robbed towns" may see what I have payed in there towns.

Deleted User - 1278415

Vote failed to receive 80% at this time.

Closing thread and adding not to be discussed thread.
Though in possibly 6 months we may see if a different audience may want to pursue this idea from a different aspect or view as the current active players did not push to get this to the 80%

If there is a "Robbed money", "Lost money" AND "payed fee(!)" I change my mind from no to yes. The "robbed towns" may see what I have payed in there towns.

I don't change votes... as I have no idea if you voted yes and are telling me that you voted no... to make a double yes vote, but just so you know if you had voted yes then it still would not have passed as it would have been 73 (76%) yes 24 (24%) no.

Status
Not open for further replies.