Rejected Most robbed-lost money

Shall the below idea: Showing of Robbed/Stolen money be considered?

• Yes, give me the info

Votes: 72 74.2%
  • No, doesn't need it.

Votes: 25 25.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted User - 1278415

mean, and this was one easy idea T.T

Please be courteous. People are entitled to their opinions. Just because they dont have the same view as yours they may have a reason for their comment.

In the future I'd suggest getting them to open up to explain their opinion instead of commenting on the opinion... as it doesnt add to the conversation rather say "could you say more on why you dislike it"

DeletedUser

I like it cause:

1. It's a new ranking board
  2. It says how much money you lost
  3. How much money you won
  4. If you're a dollar punching bag you will have very much money lost or yer a worker
This good?:D

DeletedUser

I like it but people might start competing for most money lost in duels rank.

DeletedUser

Will the counter go back in time? High level duelers robbbed tons of cash getting to the top, but its hard to earn more once you are there

DeletedUser

I think it should. I mean when the medals came out for example prayer medal, i think the prayer medal counted how many times you already prayed

DeletedUser25632

I wouldn't mind this nor would I really want this. It's kind of a pointless feature that's not really going to be useful. I would assume if this was to go into the game that it would take awhile anyways.

There should be an option of " I don't care " lol.

DeletedUser

I agree with jon. It would be work that the developers could put toward a bigger idea. To me this seems pointless.

DeletedUser

I agree that the counter should go back in time,if that's possible.Well it's not completely useless,for people like bragging,like making a new rank for dueling,I though it could come all in one,with a counter for how much money you lost,or won.It's just another brag idea,but It came to my mind,because I saw that people like bragging..Even if I don't understand it..xD
This feature is implemented into GameForge's games.And there they aren't so useless.:)
But let's not talk about GameForge.:)
It makes the game more fun,and adds a little bit more competition between players.If there are people that want to compete for the most money lost,its on their cost.People who say that they don't want to show how much money they lost or won,is just a matter of thinking for the whole community.There are others who wish not,but you have to think what would be the best for the players and game.If you don't want a idea implemented because "it could harm you",then,I don't know what..:)

But please don't be distracted,I want to see that everyone or at least most of the players here are satisfied with this idea.So please vote the best way you think you can.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I see even less of a point if the counter goes back after some time.

DeletedUser

Try to understand why this is mentioned.Try to understand the idea,and why that would help to it.:)

DeletedUser

Rep me red, rep me dark red, give me whatever comments - I voted NO.

Like in real live: you don't talk about money, you have it. I don't care for myself if others see my won/lost money stats. I won a lot, I lost a lot.

I think others care. The "I-care-about-duel-and-bank-my-money" player, making lots of money and lost it in a duel. Coze they didn't finished the job yet. The money stats will be like a "rob-me-within-2-hours", like an invitation for duels. I don't talk about "stupid" players who never bank the money!

Thanks for reading.

DeletedUser

Well this could work better with duelers,than other classes.But still,lets try to give it a chance.:)We'll see how will it work,if it passes on the poll.:)

DeletedUser

I wouldn't mind this nor would I really want this. It's kind of a pointless feature that's not really going to be useful. I would assume if this was to go into the game that it would take awhile anyways.

There should be an option of " I don't care " lol.

"i don't care" that a best explanation:)

DeletedUser

Haha..Well,maybe it could have been better,but then again this poll wouldn't go anywhere.xD

Deleted User - 1278415

Hmmm I was under the impression this would be an internal stat to yourself.... not published to everyone.

DeletedUser

hmm one measle vote between win or fail, I got a feeling of deja vu

DeletedUser

Voted no, since I really don't care about it. But if it gets implemented it will give us zero motivation duelers a goal to fight for.

Status
Not open for further replies.