Most funny telegram ever

DeletedUser

chatbond Today at 7:22 AM i wii shot you i am near you little kid i am the sherrif of this nation and i will put you in prison m
I've recive this today and I consider it the most funny message i've got in game so far.

P.S. chatbond is a lvl 1 character at the time :D

DeletedUser

AHAH he is making his mark in the world early on,not just sheriff of a town but he said of the entire nation! i guess he mean the entire Arizona world :)

DeletedUser

I found this funnier.

myself invited for the citty I am um decent citizenship AND I have pretty cash pra to deposit vao observe he shall be one of the best soldered of this world
does anyone even understand that?

(removed name for privacy reasons)

DeletedUser

He's asking to be invited to your city, saying that he is a decent citizen and he has a lot of cash to deposit. Later on, he shall be one of the best Soldier's in the world.

DAS HARD FEWL!!!!

DeletedUser

If you don't want him let me have his name and he can join my town especially if he's going to be the greatest soldier (and has money for me to spend)

DeletedUser22685

Start a chant. LET HIM IN! LET HIM IN! LET HIM IN!

No, actually don't start a chant :huh:

DeletedUser

Read bottom up ;)

TehRandomCamel Today at 5:24 PM
And another. Are you enjoying this? Do you get pleasure from killing kittens? Pyscho.
ASHWIN04 Today at 5:21 PM
pah...whatever
TehRandomCamel Today at 5:14 PM
You have. I would pictures of their corpses but I could be banned for showing you it.

You just killed another.
ASHWIN04 Today at 5:07 PM
stop kiddin around
TehRandomCamel Today at 11:06 AM
It's not a joke. By your actions you have directly killed 4 kittens. You'll have to live with that.
ASHWIN04 Today at 10:52 AM
nice joke
TehRandomCamel Today at 9:51 AM
Kitten Murderer!
ASHWIN04 Today at 4:40 AM
curse ur arrogance
ASHWIN04 On 6/18/10 at 6:42 PM
please reply
ASHWIN04 On 6/18/10 at 4:40 AM
can i join ur town

DeletedUser

or this:
I'm experienced player and have so far reached level 8,but i'm going to be pure builder when i reach level 10.I'm interested to join your city,my best skills are toughness,dodging and shooting

DeletedUser

or this:
I'm experienced player and have so far reached level 8,but i'm going to be pure builder when i reach level 10.I'm interested to join your city,my best skills are toughness,dodging and shooting
Maybe he just really likes using the shaman...