most deserving player of World 12

DeletedUser35090

Thank you for those kind words Ripwice.

Ive only been around for about two years so what and who before that i cannot say anything about.

Best town? Tuna Guitar ofc :D
Great bunch of crazy ppl, good duellants and a hell of a good team spirit.
Best ally: APJ
(for me its simple, it was pure duelling, with extreemly good duellants in all ranges. The best 0moto duellants and normal duellants ive meet.)

Best dueller, in my eyes its still Hal0.
Ive met a fair share of duellants, there are many good duellers out there but Hal0 is still my king. Hope he will come back to duelling some day (soon).

DeletedUser

Not enough Hal0. Best tank ever. He's the only one I ever cared about outdodging.

Now you know you always wanted to dodge me as well. As you never wanted to swap on point lol. After 3 years i decided to make a guy and talk to you all here. Good to see you all

DeletedUser32370

How about "Most influential player"? Let's take a survey......oh wait. nvm

That's exactly the point of these kind of things, they're for personal opinion. It's not like the person with the most "votes" is given any official title.

Actually....I think it can get a person a title of B#N#ED

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Now you know you always wanted to dodge me as well. As you never wanted to swap on point lol. After 3 years i decided to make a guy and talk to you all here. Good to see you all

bout time you came to the forums.

DeletedUser33342

Best Fort Battlers:
1. notfelixthecat
2. eeyam
3. Sledge dog

I don't know which stats you used to conclude this, but currently eeyam and Sledge dog are not among the top fighters of october/november.
Mayby we should look at stats of today, not last year or 2 years ago :)

DeletedUser8627

I don't know which stats you used to conclude this, but currently eeyam and Sledge dog are not among the top fighters of october/november.
Mayby we should look at stats of today, not last year or 2 years ago :)

Especially when Derek posted that nearly half a year back.