most deserving player of World 12

delldell56

why not better kill this discussion before it even starts? every single player will give you a biased opinion, most of them suggesting names that a lot of people wouldn't agree with, hurting a lot of feelings in the process. and considering the amount of players who haven't been on w12 from the start, and some who started and have missed good chunks of its life, very few could actually give you a good answer. and the same works for every other world, to be honest. it's not like saying elmyr is one of the greatest players in the game, because old and new have seen him in action; but kayak or oan, whom most of the new people never played with or even heard of.

Harsha..

ya all over-complicate things :rolleyes:

the question is simple enough - answer it. Think normally - i don't want any sarcasm

I'm not looking for players who have got the most achievement points, the most duel wins or rare items - that's just pathetic. I'm looking for players who are truly nice and who help other players. This doesn't count Elmyr out - if someone knows about some act of kindness of his (or anyone else), please post here ;)

If people are hurt by this discussion, i dunno - maybe they are too sensitive over a game, or they aren't deserving enough and are just too greedy?

delldell56

you are missing the point and i think apel is trying to give you some perspective. apel has only been on w12 for a few weeks and is in my town, so of course will only name people he plays with or knows there. elmyr is one of my favorite people in the west, overall, so i obviously will always say nice things about him (and have good reasons to). XXXX is one of my least favorite players, so i have nothing good to say about XXXX but a lot of people will follow XXXX and think XXXX is great. i've been playing w12 since the first week and have known pretty much everybody there. to me, oan is one of the players i owe the most to but, if you ask current players, they will disagree because they don't know who he is.

walter is suggesting helen and i love her to death. but my frisky friend has dueled enough people all over the game to have a huge fan base. then again, some players are truly nice and helpful to the people they know and like, and could pose as mean to the rest who haven't gotten close to them. it's like asking "what's the best alliance?", everybody will tell you theirs is the best even if it's an alliance of one.

Harsha..

Yeah, that's true - but hell - what else do we have to discuss? - i remember, we used to have a game - a list which we used to make of the best players of a world, here's the format. Maybe we should fill it up and see what each of us thinks of each other :p

Best Overall Duelers:

Best Leaders:

Best Towns/Families:

Most Respected/Favorite Players:

Least Respected Players:

Best Fort Battlers:

Most Knowledgeable Players:

Best Player Personalities:

Worst Personalities/Most Unsociable:

Controversies

Most Memorable (Game or Personal) Moments:

Apelatia

Haha dell is correct. I am only going to vote for people I know, and since I only recently joined W12, the list of people I know isn't very extensive....So this poll would be very inaccurate and completely based on personal bias.

DeletedUser22685

Haha dell is correct. I am only going to vote for people I know, and since I only recently joined W12, the list of people I know isn't very extensive....So this poll would be very inaccurate and completely based on personal bias.

That's exactly the point of these kind of things, they're for personal opinion. It's not like the person with the most "votes" is given any official title.

Harsha..

you guys make me laugh :D

look, i created this exactly for the purpose of gathering personal opinions. I don't care if they are biased, but i care for the fact that you cared enough about the player to come on here to post his/her name

DeletedUser14006

Best Overall Duelers:
1. Ennio Moricconne
2. mazort
3. El Reino.

Best Leaders:
1. JoxerTM

Best Towns/Families:
1. CRO Beer

Most Respected/Favorite Players:
1. JoxerTM

Least Respected Players:
1. futurama1001
2. notfelixthecat
3. delldell56

Best Fort Battlers:
1. notfelixthecat
2. eeyam
3. Sledge dog

Most Knowledgeable Players:
1. The unknown general

Best Player Personalities:
1. - - - - -

Worst Personalities/Most Unsociable:
1. Nisa
2. Ripwise
3. Helenback

DeletedUser29835

Can i like myself??
........ just because :p

And *HUGGLES HELEN!!*

Ripwise

Hehe Derek, that is funny, maybe true :p

""WARNING! List is subjective:

Best player ever, in any category is OAN, best darn mate i ever meet and im subjective on this part!

Elmyr is best for learning things. many times helped, many times buged, so loved even love hates him :p

Mr. John Holliday: most generous bloke i ever meet, props to him in every way!

Hal0 R3ach, one of best FF leaders, disscussible? True but it is a subjective list!

Least respected: None, we all have our bad days, as for Id*, they know who they are :p

Most sociable: Mefish12! Heart of gold and good debate opponent, i just love her responses!

Best dueler: Many of them, system too broken to uncover. Dereks list isnt much off!

Best town: Wellwood! Idk why but it has its charisma!!!

Most lovable(new category): Eeyam! Sweet as a candy and great Fort fighter!!!

Most respected: Mr. John Holliday, Two Bars of Mars, Nisa!

Most hated: None specified!

Best FFr: Nisa, Elmyr etc... You know who you are!

This is my little list and i know it is subjective but just answering the question!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Not enough Hal0. Best tank ever. He's the only one I ever cared about outdodging.