Most Active World?

Kered1892

I’ve just signed up and see many new worlds since the last time I was here.

Which world is the most active?

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
Colorado, Kansas, and Las Vegas can each make a case for that claim right now, but if you ask “which world projects to be most active over the next six months” its Colorado.

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Of the “new worlds” (Idaho and up) Juarez probably has the healthiest long term potential on the fort fight front, and would’ve my personal (as a player) recommendation for a second world (after Colorado)

Clever Hans

Of the “new worlds” (Idaho and up) Juarez probably has the healthiest long term potential on the fort fight front, and would’ve my personal (as a player) recommendation for a second world (after Colorado)
Don't know about Idaho but Juarez has one alliance owning all forts and transfering back forts to 2 smaller alliances to have some forts to dig each time they capture a fort, not really a definition of healthy.. Also 30 vs 30 fights are far from optimal.

It's hard to recommend any other world besides Colorado for FFs at this point.

Caerdwyn

Fairbanks is still drawing +/- 50 vs. 50 at mediums and larges (smalls don't fit enough players) if FFing is the yardstick.

I'm not sure if there's a good way to track it, but the number of players who have reached level 50 in the last three months plus those who reached level 100 in the last six months plus those who reached level 150 in the last year would indicate a player-base who still have an interest in advancing. Subtract out the number of players over level 100 who allowed their accts to be deleted in the last year, to find some level of overall player excitement.

Don't know about Idaho but Juarez has one alliance owning all forts and transfering back forts to 2 smaller alliances to have some forts to dig each time they capture a fort, not really a definition of healthy.. Also 30 vs 30 fights are far from optimal.

It's hard to recommend any other world besides Colorado for FFs at this point.
How interesting a post, there has never been a Clever Hans play in Juarez, plus it is untrue about one alliance owning all forts, they do however own a majority, because the alliance who has the most members stopped digging battles, there are 4 alliances with 50 plus members.
Also strange that talks with other members in the highest populated alliance, willing to continue fort fights, all of a sudden found themselves without an alliance.
So, who are you Clever Hans? What you are is a disgrace to this game.

Goober Pyle

The West Team
How interesting a post, there has never been a Clever Hans play in Juarez, plus it is untrue about one alliance owning all forts, they do however own a majority, because the alliance who has the most members stopped digging battles, there are 4 alliances with 50 plus members.
Also strange that talks with other members in the highest populated alliance, willing to continue fort fights, all of a sudden found themselves without an alliance.
do keep in mind that many players have different names on different worlds

Clever Hans

What is a disgrace is your town accepting fort donations so that players can get slaughtered over and over in unbalanced fights for months now, leading to ever reducing battle attendance (around 30 vs 30 on a good day now). It is literally one town digging 80% of battles and always the same forts after they got captured and transfered back to your town. It is also the reason why the dominant alliance on that world doesn't own all the forts since you accept the fort handouts. And yeah, I do agree with you that Juarez has been dead for a while and most of the fighters have already quit while you and alikes keep paddling your stats in these fort donation friendlies. The fact all 4 alliances don't have more than 200 players left together says all how active that world is.

Last edited:
What is a disgrace is your town accepting fort donations so that players can get slaughtered over and over in unbalanced fights for months now, leading to ever reducing battle attendance (around 30 vs 30 on a good day now). It is literally one town digging 80% of battles and always the same forts after they got captured and transfered back to your town. It is also the reason why the dominant alliance on that world doesn't own all the forts since you accept the fort handouts. And yeah, I do agree with you that Juarez has been dead for a while and most of the fighters have already quit while you and alikes keep paddling your stats in these fort donation friendlies. The fact all 4 alliances don't have more than 200 players left together says all how active that world is.
Like looking at a drawing, what do you see? A young woman or an old hag?
Again your facts are wrong Hans.

To answer Kered 1892

I can't say which is the best world, I can say that Juarez does have some people who are fort fighter conscious and are eager to see them continue.