Moscow Recruitment

DeletedUser

Hello there guys I am from town Moscow. We are looking for people that would like to get on well with other people and to come from all different classes so that the we have a town with a range of capabilities.

what are we looking for:
> High Level Builders - We are going to need 5 really high level builders that will be dedicated to build
> High Leveled trappers - this is so that you can make money fast and bring it to the town.
then we are going to need high leveled deulers so that if the workers are attacked they can go and get them, also for when we get a fort for the town or go and take over one we will have a really good chance.

Please reply here if you would like to join Moscow. can not wait to see you in game

Colintunner.

DeletedUser31931

I have just started in Arizona. I plan on being a dueller. I already play in World 6 where I am a soldier. I want to be a bounty hunter. I have good HP, Aiming and Dodging. I look forward to hearing your reply. I keep the same name in the game. Also I stay relatively near to the town prefering to sleep when possible. ( I will stop that habit once I get more energy)