Mortician is messed up

Pankreas PorFavor

The stats in town's mortician aren't showed properly, looks like something is wrong with the alignment because the row name (e.g. "All duels") is ok, but the corresponding number is about 1.5 lines below (shown in "Duels won" row). That makes the last items in the list not visible.

Micky12

The last items are visible if you see it carefully but the numbers and the text are not aligned properly.

Da Twista

Thank you for reporting this issue to us.

It has already been brought to the developer's attention and will be sorted out soonest.

Pankreas PorFavor

The last items are visible if you see it carefully but the numbers and the text are not aligned properly.
I don't know about you, but I can't see the "Highest counting hit received in a duel". You can see the best dueler, best opponent, highest hit, but not highest hit received.

Micky12

I don't know about you, but I can't see the "Highest counting hit received in a duel". You can see the best dueler, best opponent, highest hit, but not highest hit received.
I can see mine but my town stats are different so some people may not be able to see theirs.

William Bresnaham

When I view them, all the stats are pushed down one level compared to the descriptive text, and the 'best' results are overlaid with the descriptive text.

They confirmed the problem, so hopefully they will fix it with the next bug fix release. With the Easter event, they are probably being extra careful with their releases so as not to cause any problems with the event (hopefully).

1Big Chief

Yes.. this is a pain.. I play for the mort :shootout: lol

Amazing they take so long to fix it
the 761 Single hit should stand out nicer :razz:

Anny Hudson

Diggo11 on 21.04.15, at 18:52 in beta forums about this problem:

"Actually you will be pleased to know Lichurec worked on that today :)"

Status of the bug there is "Fixed, Available with the next update."