More weapons?

DeletedUser

i know this post will be seen as a spamming one but i have to say:
@bk: u talk like u are not the one who is spamming.

DeletedUser3543

Since all the fancy weapons already exist, all they have to do is create some quests or whatever to get them.
I doubt they will be spending time for completely new weapons, that would also require some change to the gunsmith as the best weapon comes with the last level atm.

Perhaps they could alter the stats of the existing weapons and also the levels required to use them???

DeletedUser

Perhaps they could alter the stats of the existing weapons and also the levels required to use them???

I bet this would cause a lot of people to cry and be upset.
And I still don't think that they would create new weapons from the scratch, when better weapons already exist and all they have to do is finding a way to get them ig via quests, which will keep the people busy and motivated as well.

DeletedUser3543

And I still don't think that they would create new weapons from the scratch, when better weapons already exist and all they have to do is finding a way to get them ig via quests, which will keep the people busy and motivated as well.

Very true!

The way I would see it though is to make the stats of the weapons better, and increase the price of them, and the level to use them.

Hopefully people will calm down when they realise they have a much better weapon in their inventory - even though they can't use it yet - and have got it for a bargain price too :)

DeletedUser3543

Now, if i could get my hands on Boon's axe I would be a very happy chappy :)

DeletedUser

from what emlyr said to me in another topic, the forts will have a gun smith that sells the 'better' guns to you.

DeletedUser

yes and since you can't buy the gatling gun (a fort weapon) in a town, it will most likely be sold in forts.