Rejected More Levels for the Residents.

• Thread starter Deleted User - 1278415
  • Start date

Shall town residence be changed to level 15, allowing for 75 members max?

• Yes

Votes: 67 69.1%
  • No

Votes: 30 30.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted User - 1278415

Proposal
More levels possible for Residents

Details
Change the current residence level max from lv10 of 50 members to a new increased lv15 to hold 75 members max.

Reason
This would allow for 75 people to be part of a town. In turn this allows for a single town to hold enough fort fighters to be able to attack a fort for the most part by itself. Keeps towns from building extension towns which typically cause towns to begin faltering as towns become smaller as they try to fill the balance of 2 towns that are actually one.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23359

I like this idea buddy... rated it 3 stars... but listen

If people FLOCK to these towns.. there will be VERY LESS TOWNS built and only a couple of towns will rule the game.. there will be a HUGE difference among the BIG(35-50members present day) towns and the Small(10-20members present day) towns.. there will be NO Medium(25-40members present day) sized towns

DeletedUser

I can't see why not :) as it stands players dont want to be part of a large city though to be able to expand it for one or to that do will be great.

Deleted User - 1278415

why do you need more in the current town?

There is now an ability to join forums of 2 or more towns.
You can now freely chat to 2 towns or whisper to them as you can see they are online as long as the 2 towns are in the same county.

under the old dueling system that would have been a campers delight.. to have 60 or 70 in a town to choose from. now not so much.

Granted it can be done, but just need to see a valid reason why they should do it. I think once a town peaks at 50.. we may have 5 towns that have 50... but look at the opportunity for so many other towns that only have 1 persons in them. or maybe 15-25.

I've seen 50 as a fair number so far. But nothing to pursuade me other than to build even bigger power house towns. or 1 town to rule them all.

DeletedUser27354

Some towns merge for more organizing.and the forum thing is true but people dont want to be in little towns they want in big towns

Deleted User - 1278415

Some towns merge for more organizing.and the forum thing is true but people dont want to be in little towns they want in big towns

No I have to disagree with that as I see way more 1 person towns than I do big towns.

When I go out and try to get these small 1 person towns to join my finished big town they would say how about a NAP instead, or I've been here and my town left why dont you join and help me build it up and we can get people to join this town... only 42,299 more points to go...and now I guess it would be more like 49,299 more points to go.

DeletedUser

No I have to disagree with that as I see way more 1 person towns than I do big towns.

When I go out and try to get these small 1 person towns to join my finished big town they would say how about a NAP instead, or I've been here and my town left why dont you join and help me build it up and we can get people to join this town... only 42,299 more points to go...and now I guess it would be more like 49,299 more points to go.

Haha it's so true :laugh::laugh::laugh: they think they actually own something and don't want to let go.

Says who?

I know many players who don't want to be in large towns.

He said SOME not all town's, so like you said you no many that don't he knows some that do.
"Says who ???" says Freddy :D

I still can't see why we can't up the residents cap even if the arguement is more that people wont use it, it's a choose after all, so why not ? the excuse of one man town owners dont need it, it's not fair lol isnt gonna stick.
I think it only needs to raise to 60-80 can't see any towns topping 79 though to crawl over 50 im sure some will want to.

DeletedUser

Details

People want to be in towns, but the towns are FULL. My idea is a solution to that. My idea is adding say 10 or more levels to residents, so there would be able to be a max. of 100 residents in the town if it is built all the way running on the same way it is 5 more members each level.

Administration

Does this idea meet the Ideas Guidelines & Criteria? Yes/No

Is this idea appear on any of the Previously Suggested Ideas List? Yes/No
Although I'd say yes because we had to open 2 cities on w13 because of the town residents cap... We don't need this.
See, in The Roadmap thread there is a plan to unlock more levels for all buildings. I don't know does that mean residences will make space for more town members, but probably it does.
That's why I won't say yes or no here till this new feature with more building levels is added in the game.

DeletedUser

np, it's this thread: The Roadmap!

And it says this:
Unlimited bilding levels
A building in the town (like the church) can now be constructed to virtually endless size, and give minimal advantages.
Reasons:

• Something to do for builders

Ok, I'm not 100% sure residences above level 10 will open a new free spots for town members, but it should work like that. At least I hope so.

Deleted User - 1278415

Well how about this... residence currently goes to level 10.. we could ask that it be raised to level 15... that would give you 25 more members to a town... for a 75 member town.

Would that be something you would like to consider?

Reason for updating the town: more members are needed to attack forts.

DeletedUser

what you just said is awsome. Yes, moving residences to level 15 would be a touch of class. And as a standalone idea, it fits into everything - even if unlimited buildings get added after a year or so, this wouldn't contradict the roadmap plans.
I'd definetly vote yes on it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 1278415

Modified the main entry. It makes the idea simple and easy to read.

Also since the op "Freddy and Jason" was perm-banned I took over the idea.

DeletedUser

i will say no to this cause i think it will result in one major power with # of peoples

DeletedUser

I say a HUGE no. One of the main problems with this game is huge alliances towns with more than 10 allies, they often have 40. This will add to the problem because it may reduce the number of allies, but it WILL increase the power of very successful towns with even worse effect. I would like to see alliances reduced to a maximum of 5 towns and have them effective 3 weeks after they become allies. If this was done there would be many separate alliances able to do serious battles against any alliance it would be much more fun and end the pointless monopoly of towns like The Legion in w11. This would stop the switching round of memberships to exploit a loop hole. If we want to see this game get better we need to make changes to even the playing field against cowards who recruit in large numbers and end up crushing all opposition. It has nothing to do with skill just numbers. This idea is very bad and anyone who likes the idea has little clue to it's game impact or doesn't care. One other small point is there would be more fort generals the most exciting role in fort battles! I shall now wait for all the negative comments to flood in by the cowardly fort fighters and many of their hundreds of gang members LOL. THE GAME HAS BECOME "Fort Fighter" not the "The-west"

Deleted User - 1278415

I say a HUGE no.

<snip>

I shall now wait for all the negative comments to flood in by the cowardly fort fighters and many of their hundreds of gang members LOL. THE GAME HAS BECOME "Fort Fighter" not the "The-west"

Your free to state your opinions. I encourage a good healthy discussion. Please post and vote with how you feel. Do not feel peer pressured to vote or make a comment a certain way.

Times I agree with you that this game is all about the forts at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.