Script More GM scripts

Deleted User - 1278415

Heck I cant get yours to work at al now sesythe. and my original is broke now too.

Im baffled at how this happened. I have 0 greasemonkey scripts installed except the orig script and it only loads yours now which just shows me a white box. and doesnt show the full name of the button for it anymore.

Ok when I download your script it does nothing
So I edited script.. and here is all the code it shows

<script type="text/javascript">location="/#!download|374tl3|441557456|the-west_armorset_update.user.js|41";</script>

This doesnt look right. Ive seen other greasemonkey scripts with lots more code. It looks like this is just going out and trying to update constantly is that right?

Edit see attachment to see that it is missing the text... the white box use to be to the left of the tux. even after removing your addon I cant get back to the orig code that worked.

but if I try to drag the tux image.. the full image is shown as in issue2.png

Right now it still doesnt update pants and belts.

EDIT - I had to do a system restore and now I have everything back to normal. Im unsure if it was your script or what.. but I'll hold out a bit longer.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16806

EDIT - I had to do a system restore and now I have everything back to normal. Im unsure if it was your script or what.. but I'll hold out a bit longer.

WOW... well, see, the problem is that I've posted a link to rapidshare. If you just click on it, GM tries to install the link as a script....which it's not. Turning off GM until it's downloaded will get around that. Alternatively, I tinyurl'd it: http://tinyurl.com/47w987t

Based on the script source you pasted in, that's what happened. Sorry about that, don't have a userscripts.org account and haven't been able to get their sign-up emails to send to me.

Edit: For the record, that was indeed his problem, the script's fine.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21299

hello help asp

I have download wardrobe but I cant type in set namn four a comb to a job when I click on wardrobe under fort overview and have invetore open.

please help

tanks niklas81