Script More GM scripts

DeletedUser

[box=black]Script Details
Available From: Userscript.org
Script Version: 1.2.7.0
Works on Version: Unknown[/box]

Hi everybody, I've come here to put some scripts of my own to better your game experience. Beware, these scripts haven't been approven yet so if you have interest in using them, ask support for approval of these scripts first.

1. http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/61047 - The West - Wardrobe. Script is adding a wardrobe into the game. You can save your current outfit and later you can re-wear it when you choose it from the drop down menu. This is something I was suggesting as a game feature a long time ago but the thread died. So I've done it myself :).

2. http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/61193 - The West - Quest Helper. Script is only adding a popup to your quest window when you are hovering over quest requirements. Popup shows basic informations on the job and products you need to do for that requirement. In case you are not seeing any popup, the reason can be:
- script isn't running (check greasemonkey if it's enabled and the script is checked)
- you were too fast :) (script checks whether it already added the popups into open quest windows each second so if you were quicker, you'll see nothing until it triggers)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Which one isn't working? How it isn't working?

EDIT: Aha, sorry I forgot to modify the @include section :). Download it again, or modify it yourselves. It wasn't active when you loaded it. I've created it primarily for slovak version of T-W.

DeletedUser

It sounds good, but the first one might not be legal. I personally think it should be, because you still have to activate it manually and then queue the job, but I'm afraid it might automate too much of the game to be legal.

Slygoxx

Sounds awesome, but I need some proof they are legal before I'm gnna use em :) Someone best ask the support and copy/paste the reaction.

DeletedUser

Very good addition. If the rules are against improvements to the game, the rules need to be changed.

Thank you very much for this!

DeletedUser8269

Im pretty sure the first one is not legal.
Bevoir didnt get permission to add something alike in the Saloon Bar, Id be very careful with it

DeletedUser

I have an idea for the Wardrobe.

Now the script removes an item completely before adding the new one. This has the effect that you lose all the extra health that items you were wearing might have provided.
Would it be possible to change the items straight, and could the script be told to put on items with the most HP first?

DeletedUser

Can we have an official answer from a game afmin if it is legal or not please?

DeletedUser8627

There should be no problem using any of these scripts as they do not queue up any job to gain any advantage over other players.

DeletedUser16688

Hi everybody, I've come here to put some scripts of my own to better your game experience. Beware, these scripts haven't been approven yet so if you have interest in using them, ask support for approval of these scripts first.

1. http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/61047 - The West - Wardrobe. Script is adding a wardrobe into the game. You can save your current outfit and later you can re-wear it when you choose it from the drop down menu. This is something I was suggesting as a game feature a long time ago but the thread died. So I've done it myself :).

2. http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/61193 - The West - Quest Helper. Script is only adding a popup to your quest window when you are hovering over quest requirements. Popup shows basic informations on the job and products you need to do for that requirement.

The first script is working fine for me.

DeletedUser

Hi, I'm back. I'll look into that in the next version, so you will loose minimum health during the process :). Script is ready for that modification. I just need some time to implement it.

According to legality, the only thing it does is unwearing and rewearing items. It doesn't tell you which "wardrobe" is better for what you are going to do. That is up to you. You will not be better player with this script. You'll just save time and nerves. That means, you'll enjoy the game more. Game balance will not be disturbed.

In any case it needs to be approved by local support. Everything depends on them.

Slygoxx

Thanks for this script ;) Made a support ticket on the .nl worlds and was told it is allowed so I'll start using it then :razz:

DeletedUser1105

Morthy has confirmed to me that the Wardrobe script is legal.

And it's an excellent script too, I love it.