Script More GM scripts

DeletedUser

Even when it allows you to change clothing while sleeping?
That would be the sleepwalking script.. ;)

You do know that we can do that gain since the last update?

Edit:
Whenever I do not quote a message I comment on, my post always ends up on a new page. Always.
Quote added.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Morthy has confirmed to me that the Wardrobe script is legal.

And it's an excellent script too, I love it.

Hmm...

When I wanted to do the same thing for the Saloon Bar I was told by Elmyr & Gem that it would be illegal.

I can tell you without asking Gem that would violate this rule: "Bots or other programs that automatically log on or trigger game actions are prohibited."

what he said ^

Has the official position changed or should I just ignore Gem and listen to Morthy? :dry:

DeletedUser14189

Morthy again confirmed to me on irc yesturday, so I guess its all allright.

Allthough I have heard that you get banned for this on german worlds

DeletedUser14189

That would be the sleepwalking script.. ;)

You do know that we can do that gain since the last update?

Edit:
Whenever I do not quote a message I comment on, my post always ends up on a new page. Always.
Quote added.

Yeah morthy also told me that it was changed, I missed it the changelog I guess ;)

DeletedUser14189

Hey guys a friend of mine has installed and enabled the wardrobe script but cannot see any difference in the west. Any idea what might cause this problem?

DeletedUser

yeah including restarting ff :(
Last update has solved that problem or let me know if not ...

Last version has some improvements, optimalizations and fixes so look into updates on the script's download page.

DeletedUser

Thank you very much for updating the script. It works great now, and feels much smoother too!

Thanks! :)

DeletedUser

As this is such a great script, I'll give it a bump for fear that people are missing out on it.

The update Puli posted (thank you again), seems to have fixed all the flaws of the first release. The script switches gear straight, instead of removing it first and it also looks like it carefully manages to safe all you extra health, putting HP gear on first/removing it last.

Here is the link for easy access (it's also on the first post).
http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/61047

DeletedUser

Puli,
Where is the information saved? I would like to shift the order of the sets. Perhaps that could also be a feature in a new version?

DeletedUser

Puli,
Where is the information saved? I would like to shift the order of the sets. Perhaps that could also be a feature in a new version?

GM_setvalues can be edited with about:config, just enter that in your address bar and promise the popup that you'll be careful.

Copy this:

greasemonkey.scriptvals.http://www.puli.sk/The-West ArmorSet.en11.the-west.net_Elmyr:listOfSets

And change the world and name to yours and paste it in "Filter". Right click the value and choose Modify, and just change the order. Make sure the names are exactly the same, or you'll have to change them too.

DeletedUser

New update for Quest Helper. Now when you click on quest requirement, minimap is opened (if needed) and job for that requirement is selected.

DeletedUser

The 1.25 update messed up with the shortcut script. Does anybody know a working script I can use? It really sucks because the current one I was using is great.

DeletedUser

The 1.25 update messed up with the shortcut script. Does anybody know a working script I can use? It really sucks because the current one I was using is great.

If you mean the buildings shortcut buttons - it works fine here, Firefox 3.5.7

DeletedUser

I will see if my version is not updated. Also can you link me to the script you are using? I know there a different scripts for these shortcuts and I talked with other people whit the same problem as me.

DeletedUser8627

It's not working.

I checked the screenshot on the site seems to be fine there but not showing my side.

Even restarting my machine just in case.