More fort questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

My fort is allied with another fort. I can not access Invitation of Management in their fort.

DeletedUser

Quick question. If you are ko'd in a fort battle is there a 48hr period for waiting to participate in another fort battle like when dueling?

DeletedUser

From Help Section:

Consequences
Each player can now look at himself in a table that shows what happened during the battle, who caused the most damage and who made who pass out. Each player also gets a report with those details.

If you pass out during a fort battle, you are taken to your town's hotel to recover.

You lose your cash.
You lose your energy points.
You can be dueled during the next 48 hours.
You can duel other players during the next 48 hours.
If you survive the fort battle you are at the fort when the battle is over. You cannot be attacked here.

DeletedUser

The quote above is wrong. We successfully defended our fort, the enemies were KO'd. They were "teleported" back to their hotel, probably without cash, energy and health. "Duel not possible for 48 hours" appears for every player - I tried scheduling a duel against one and it's impossible.
It might be possible for knocked out players to take part in fort battles, but I'm not sure about that.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I watched that battle. That was cool. Lol.

I know what actually happens is posted on this forum somewhere. Probably a post by Jack Beauregard. I'm just too lazy to look for it. The Help file is indeed wrong. I'm sure they will fix it in the next update (the mechanics, not the Help file) so that it works the way they intended.

DeletedUser6988

Quick question. If you are ko'd in a fort battle is there a 48hr period for waiting to participate in another fort battle like when dueling?

In one world, I participated in a battle, wos KO'd, and participated in another battle 5 hours later. With the 2 hour walk, that only left 3 hours of hotel time, so I was not very healthy for the second battle, but I was in it... for a while... :eek:hmy:

So to summerize, I was able to participate in a second battle after getting KO'd in a battle less than 48 hours apart... And yes, I was KO'd in both battles... :(

DeletedUser

I just watched a battle where all the defenders were KO'd. I checked after the fort battle and their Saloon lists them as being KO'd like it would after being KO'd in a regular duel. Weird.

DeletedUser11353

This is from help section, please note that this is not in current version and is yet to be implemented so if you`re KO-ed during fort battle you can`t duel for 48 hours but you will be able do duel in next update

Result of the fort battle

Not in version 1.20

If the attackers are able to hold the flag for 10 rounds or if the defenders outlast the battle for 100 rounds, the fort battle ends.
Consequences

Each player can now look at himself in a table that shows what happened during the battle, who caused the most damage and who made who pass out. Each player also gets a report with those details.
If you pass out during a fort battle, you are taken to your town's hotel to recover.

• You lose your cash.
  • You lose your energy points.
  • You can be dueled during the next 48 hours.
  • You can duel other players during the next 48 hours.
If you survive the fort battle you are at the fort when the battle is over. You cannot be attacked here.
Rewards

You receive experience points for taking part in a fort battle. The amount depends on your level, the damage you caused, the duration you survived and if you won or lost the battle. You even receive points of you passed out.
If you survive the battle you also have a chance of finding items.
Consequences for the fort

If the attackers with the battle they now own the fort. The previous owners cannot enter it anymore.
The buildings also get damaged during a battle. If an attacker is standing on top of a building during the fight there is a chance that the building is downsized or destroyed during the battle.

DeletedUser

If you have any more fort questions, or if you have an unresolved question in this thread, please start a new thread (after searching to make sure it hasn't already been asked). We don't need a catchall thread for fort questions. Locking this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.