more animals

DeletedUser

There should be more animals like a dog that raises your motivation quicker and like a bird that caries money to buy stuff or your town and more the bird costs the quicker it caries it.

DeletedUser1105

Bird that carries money? Dog that raises your motivation?

You want to play Sim Pets, my friend.

DeletedUser

Perhaps there could be various birds and you eventually upgrade to a Norwegian Blue? then that goes THROUGH the vortex and retrieves the Stone of Arnor from the goblin hordes?
OR .......How about a monkey that always shouts at you!:) sic him sdj!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3741

I want a parrot!

I dont care if it does nothing I want a parrot!

DeletedUser

Apparently if you pray for 24 hours non-stop you DO get a parrot and it just keeps repeating 'pieces of note, pieces of note'. I couldn't swear to it but someone made a post about it so i reckon it's true.

DeletedUser1105

Apparently if you pray for 24 hours non-stop you DO get a parrot and it just keeps repeating 'pieces of note, pieces of note'. I couldn't swear to it but someone made a post about it so i reckon it's true.

I heard that too, and it gives you a 50% increase in exp gained from working on picking tobacco.

DeletedUser

i think the pistol-toting pack rat would be cool. It increases my Aim by 300%!

DeletedUser

Perhaps there could be various birds and you eventually upgrade to a Norwegian Blue? then that goes THROUGH the vortex and retrieves the Stone of Arnor from the goblin hordes?
OR .......How about a monkey that always shouts at you!:) sic him sdj!

:laugh:Only if I get the monkey!!! I want the monkey!!!
And it gives me even better dueling skills, cause he could cause distraction!!!:p

DeletedUser

You may want the monkey, but are you prepared to exert the appropriate corporal discipline?

DeletedUser

I shall hug it, and squeeze it, and pet it like its my own..... ;)
Please, let me have the monkey!! Please, Please!!! lmao

DeletedUser

animals

bad idea, due to the fact this game is a western game and not animal related unless it had a horse, ranch, or something that is related to the theme.

DeletedUser

bad idea, due to the fact this game is a western game and not animal related unless it had a horse, ranch, or something that is related to the theme.

Lol what a home wrecker coming in hear with his seriousness ... i think celc should get the monkey.

DeletedUser

Lol what a home wrecker coming in hear with his seriousness ... i think celc should get the monkey.

*snif, snif* Thank ya, Cyclone. I'll make it dance for ya, while I play my squeezebox.:blushg:

DeletedUser1105

I've already got a monkey.

I can't make him dance though....he's evil.

DeletedUser

Celc you appear to be choking some beast, what might it be?

DeletedUser1105

Well, you have to be politically correct these days ulthor, otherwise the daily mail will demand you be taken directly to hell.

DeletedUser

lol, Ulthor, on Bugs Bunny, the abomdible (sp) snowman. Guess I should of said I'd call him George..... ;)

sdjx, my monkey will like to dance, when I get it.
woo-woo-hooo-hooo

Ok, back to topic, Only if I get a monkey. :D