more animals

DeletedUser

But but but isn't it all just a bit, well BORING. You may wish to be up with the cock at the crack of dawn, feeling rosy all over but if i had to look after a chicken i'd end up choking it.

DeletedUser

Chickens are nasty creatures. uggh!!:p

:blink:Ulthor, don't choke the monkey!!!! I want the monkey!!! I'll even let it play for you on my squeezebox!!:D

DeletedUser

thats it, im killing the freaking monkey
*cRACK!*
ha! broke its neck!

DeletedUser

*sniff, sniff* You killed my monkey!!!!!!!! *sniff, sniff* :((
I want my monkey!!!! ;)
My monkey will come back. :D

DeletedUser

well as long as were talking about unrealistic pets how about pet fish that also works as a weapon?

DeletedUser5046

i would like to have that fish...but i think you have to always carry an aquarium with it^^

DeletedUser

I want a cute, little, fluffy sheep. :D

I'd shear it, turn the wool into clothing, etc. That's one way to make a profit.

Hey, why don't we turn this game into Harvest Moon? Lol.

DeletedUser

Jack wants a Black Sheeep!!!! Hehehe :D
You get the sheep and I'll get the monkey. ;)
We'll use the wool from your sheep to make a little organ grinder's costume for my monkey!! lmao :D

Back to topic, really. Isn't there enough in the game for now. We'll end up with fleas on our dogs and cats or mites on the chickens. Just what we need right now. More bugs........

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5046

i really want a black cat that will cause enemy to missed shooting me^^

DeletedUser

*Keighlon Dethryche

now monkey, lets get you a ninja sword..... TO BATTLE!

for real though this is a good idea. discuss it and not crazy ninja monkeys running amok in the wild wild west. HIYEEEA!

DeletedUser

I guess the lack of seriousness with which this idea was treated means others disagree. You have to have at least one thread to talk rubbish on and this became it. but if you want to resurrect it seriously perhaps a new thread is in order. Anyway who wants to sign for this new monkey?

DeletedUser

OOOO-ooooo, MONKEY!!! :D I'll sign for it, Ulthor!!! :D
You know I want a monkey!!!!! ;)
Monkey, monkey, Ulthor got me a monkey. ;)

DeletedUser

Sure can. ;)
I ordered the nice little brown model with biege face. Should be wearing the pink tutu and carrying a little black sheep. Comes with fully loaded gun and it's own squeezebox, lol ;)
Serial #2578609, Model--new improved evil monkey sidekick. ;)

DeletedUser

*points to signature for monkey*

too late festus. its MY monkey. possession is 9/10ths of the law. especially when it comes to monkey business.

DeletedUser

You have to have at least one thread to talk rubbish on

I'm so sad they locked the Chuck Norris Joke thread.

I think it's about that time I started playing this game with a little less enthusiasm.