more animals

DeletedUser

Why monkey when you can get an elephant? My elephant will whip your monkey's @ss!

By the way, a friend of mine is a vet, and he told me cute monkeys aren't that smart. Same as dogs, cute dogs aren't smart apparently.

DeletedUser

Roadmap to sexyness

What other animals besides donkeys and horses do you need i mean dog would be the only one i would consider but its not like people in the old west would go out jump on the back of a tiger and ride around im not diggin this idea much sorry

DeletedUser

Why monkey when you can get an elephant? My elephant will whip your monkey's @ss!

By the way, a friend of mine is a vet, and he told me cute monkeys aren't that smart. Same as dogs, cute dogs aren't smart apparently.

I can make money with a monkey. Especially while I play my squeezebox. :D
;)EvilMonkey needs a playmate, so I don't really think he'd let a dumb ol' elephant hurt a little girl monkey in a pink tutu. :blink:

DeletedUser

And considering your monkey's gonna cost less to keep, yeah it might be better to go with a monkey. Elephant? I gotta do Picking Corn for 36 straight hours to feed it.

a little girl monkey in a pink tutu. :blink:

Don't know about that. My hideously expensive elephant won't have any mercy on a tiny little monkey in a pinky tutu. :bandit:

DeletedUser

I still gots me a pistol-totin' pack rat! With an accuracy increase of 300% he can shoot your elephants' eye right out from 3000 paces away!

DeletedUser

Delousing? Is it good to my elephant? It's gonna be like doing a car-wash with a toothbrush.

Gotta find a merit of having an elephant...

DeletedUser

besides its one of the holy animals in India-that gives your elephant a credit

You're either an Asian teenager or 25+ White dude. Am I right?

Anyway, elephants don't seem to beat monkeys in this game so far. It's a loosing battle for me, it takes too much to confront TOO MANY EVIL MONKEYS!!

Starting with you, sdjx22. I should've named myself Merciless Elephant. :bandit:

DeletedUser

im a 25+ white dude, so do i get a elephant?

and actually i think this might have merit. granted elephants and monkeys might not be the best way to go, but unique pets that give bonuses for different things and cost a lot would be cool. a dog that raises motivation faster, etc. wouldnt be a bad idea at all. like a cute little bunny rabbit. or maybe a blue whale. i could ride across the wild west on my faithful steed orca the killer blue whale eating bunny whale. i would glue ears to his headneck. and he could spray smoke signals out his blowhole to let the town know imma comin. i love you orca. your my best friend.

DeletedUser

Delousing? Is it good to my elephant? It's gonna be like doing a car-wash with a toothbrush.

Gotta find a merit of having an elephant...

:laugh:Sure it is good for him. And the elephant could raise your strength.... ;)

DeletedUser1105

Well, that's the first time I've ever been called 'king' of anything, so I'll take it as a compliment.

DeletedUser

Cause you're the king of evil monkeys. Ask Celc Festus. :)

:blushg: Awhh, shucks, does it show?? :winkg:

Monkeys! Monkeys! I want a monkey! Monkeys could make me money in the game. Just let me get my squeezebox.:laughg:

DeletedUser

A dog would make sense. It could even add to animal husbandry or tactics or even provide a bonus to jobs in which it would be useful (tending sheep, cowboying...) and everyone know dogs are great at finding items, they would almost have to provide a bonus to that.

A cat could be of some use I suppose. Maybe a bonus to appearance or charisma? Improvements to luck?

A chicken or Rooster could be of use even, maybe selling eggs it lays from a chicken or shorter sleep time due to the wake up call from a rooster.

Hawks would be good and could provide a bonus to appearance or tactics, and perhaps scout for duels to add an ambush bonus.

Who knows what could be possible, but let's keep it real...