Montana Saloon

ra1g

i assume with higher base drop % difference is higher between classes than only 70%(one product) as in this specific case right? now whats the formula for luck
yes for example if you had 100% base drop rate, as premium advent you'd get 810% chance and as any other class you'd get 675% chance

formula for luck is unknown and not even the-west team can tell you how it is calculated.. but i presume its similar to product drop chance, but with lower numbers :-))

Bob Baumeister

@Syntex I was just checking the page for the community rewards and noticed that they should be all unlocked by now. But I didn't get any of the rewards. Is that because I joined the new world after the rewards got unlocked or am I missing something?

Bill Paxton

@Syntex I was just checking the page for the community rewards and noticed that they should be all unlocked by now. But I didn't get any of the rewards. Is that because I joined the new world after the rewards got unlocked or am I missing something?

I got a reply from support now... Anyone that joined the world roughly 1 or 2 hours after the world opened didn't get the community rewards. What a joke

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
I got a reply from support now... Anyone that joined the world roughly 1 or 2 hours after the world opened didn't get the community rewards. What a joke
To the best of my knowledge the community requirements are determined by the size of a player base at the time of the event start. As the event started before the world started that size was zero so it was The minimum which was quickly reached more or less one hour.

Accounts that join after the community rewards are reached don’t (automatically) receive those rewards.

I have not yet been able to ascertain if there is some triggering event (eg crafting a product or completing save the saloon part two ) that will result in those rewards being granted.

If there are no triggering events and therefore no one who joined after they were earned will receive the award, I will request the CM consider offering compensation

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
To the best of my knowledge the community requirements are determined by the size of a player base at the time of the event start. As the event started before the world started that size was zero so it was The minimum which was quickly reached more or less one hour.

Accounts that join after the community rewards are reached don’t (automatically) receive those rewards.

I have not yet been able to ascertain if there is some triggering event (eg crafting a product or completing save the saloon part two ) that will result in those rewards being granted.

If there are no triggering events and therefore no one who joined after they were earned will receive the award, I will request the CM consider offering compensation
Unfortunately, compensation was not approved.

However, because Montana missed out on the opening day Awesomia battle I secured permission to run a 4th event battle, and was able to manipulate the budget to have it grant 2x legendary chests (no flowers).

Stay tuned more more details.

Laural

Not much happening here, so sad to see the newest world having no participation for months here in the game forum. :(

Clever Hans

@Syntex and @mnnielsen,
How is it fine that one of your "FF experts" BigNoob threatens to leader of opponent alliance on Montana that all players from the other alliance will get traitored in the fights? https://prnt.sc/g1HYD2dhV3WV
And what happened to your game rules to protect the players against the bullying and harassment? Letting mods to moderate the worlds where they actively play was never a smart decision but this is definitely going too far.

ScarletKisses

@Syntex and @mnnielsen,
How is it fine that one of your "FF experts" BigNoob threatens to leader of opponent alliance on Montana that all players from the other alliance will get traitored in the fights? https://prnt.sc/g1HYD2dhV3WV
And what happened to your game rules to protect the players against the bullying and harassment? Letting mods to moderate the worlds where they actively play was never a smart decision but this is definitely going too far.
I would love to understand how me saying that I personally don't want to play in fake FF's, My health isn't great and my time is precious so i get to choose when and how i play not anyone else!! Fake battles that they are having in Montana turn's into whole alliance black listed by him and his "wife" who controls other side.. If thats not an abuse of the game and the "power" what is ?

1 Bad Wolf

I have had bignoob do me the same way a few times. telling me not to show up at the FF's on Montana because I refuse to bow down and kiss his arse. He's a mod that has let the power go to his head and and he abuses it. It's a crock of BS. Him and his "wife" so called run both sides. Threats to people are never a good thing. People like him are the reason why this game is so past the point of no return. Wasn't for us old timers, this game would be dead and forgotten completely. Either step up and run game way it should be, or just kill it completely. Have some integrity and respect for the player that actually do care and try. The bullying and harassment has got to stop. So step up and do your job like you said in past post you do. Do not half ass it. Either do it or don't do it all. Enforce the rules you say there is.

Oddersfield

Same words to me ! Guess Noob doesn't like people who won't do as he dictates. but then I don't like dictators either.

I always thought the purpose of a ff strategist was to encourage players to go to meaningful ffs, not intimidate them into not going. Guess I was wrong. Instead he is intent on carving up Montana between Middle Earth and Eldia.

I fee sorry for those strategists doing their level best to improve things when they have a rogue in their midst.

BigNoob

I asked you to join fort battles for 2 months. You always made sure to do the opposite and not join fort battles. Now I am simply saying I am done asking you to join fort battles. You can not join them I wont bother you for joining them anymore.

So me asking you to join fort battles is a problem and when I decide to give up it's also a problem? :lol:

Just play the game.

ScarletKisses

I asked you to join fort battles for 2 months. You always made sure to do the opposite and not join fort battles. Now I am simply saying I am done asking you to join fort battles. You can not join them I wont bother you for joining them anymore.

So me asking you to join fort battles is a problem and when I decide to give up it's also a problem? :lol:

Just play the game.
no you were trying to demand i take active role in digging and defending which because of my health i didnt want to do, So you got your puppet, your "wife" to poach players and towns from NA and traitored those who didn't fall inline with your demands.
Take your own advice play your game and let others do same without your threats

Victor Kruger

Letting mods to moderate the worlds where they actively play was never a smart decision but this is definitely going too far.

Actually its still not allowed, but only depending on their title...
  • All moderators are volunteers recruited, from the player base, by the Community Managers. To ensure no bias is involved, Deputy Sheriffs & Deputy Marshals will not moderate a world in which they play.

Currently Deputy Sheriffs & Deputy Marshals do NOT even exist on the team anymore ...... it does NOT say the rules include Fort Balancing Strategist or event managers or In-Game Supporter or all other titles on the team currently, which means..

Someone has decided to change the team titles to get around obvious intended rules applying to the team .. at best its disingenuous... at worst fully intentional and morally corrupt.

The player community deserves far better and frankly so do those on the team who are there for the right reasons.

Either do it or don't do it all. Enforce the rules you say there is.

When rules are vague and no longer apply by changing to a different title ... expect these things to occur..

BigNoob

no you were trying to demand i take active role in digging and defending which because of my health i didnt want to do, So you got your puppet, your "wife" to poach players and towns from NA and traitored those who didn't fall inline with your demands.
Take your own advice play your game and let others do same without your threats
First of all, your side stopped digging on July 3rd 2023. Obviously you cannot expect us to dig every day. A world needs 2 sides digging. I did ask you to dig. You said no. I understood you didn't want it. Then I came up with the idea of having someone else to do it for you in your alliance. You declined, here is the screenshot of you declining:
Then I understood I couldnt count on you to keep Fort Battles in Montana going. So I asked my girlfriend to create a replacement for your side. Call it a puppet side if you want I dont care.
Then I did ask one town from your alliance to go to the alliance meant to replace you for balance. Thankfully they understood a world needs 2 balanced sides to have fort battles and they moved. But one town only wasn't enough. This new side still needed your help on the battle field. That is something they never got. Some of you went as far as signing up to fort battles in the already over powered side. Just to ruin the balance even more. I did traitor them, I would do it again. And I will keep traitoring you if you mess with the balance. Also I am NOT a mod, I don't have mod powers, I am a BALANCE STRATEGIST, my job is to seek balance, not let the 3rd party in one world ruin it. And I am a player, as a player I am 100% allowed to traitor anyone I want.
Every thing I did was for fort battles in Montana. Every thing I did was just overcoming the dificulties you created. Every thing I did was within the player rules and the fort battle balance strategists rules. You can keep fishing for dirt on my name here. But you won't get any.
Today we just had a battle that my puppet side won. And hopefully we will have plenty more balanced fort battles in Montana. It wont be thanks to you. But at the end of the day what I did was worth it. 100% would do everything again.

The Player BigNoob

Last edited:

1 Bad Wolf

First of all, your side stopped digging on July 3rd 2023. Obviously you cannot expect us to dig every day. A world needs 2 sides digging. I did ask you once to dig. You said no. I understood you didn't want it. Then I came up with the idea of having someone else to do it for you in your alliance. You declined, here is the screenshot of you declining:
Then I understood I couldnt count on you to keep Fort Battles in Montana going. So I asked my girlfriend to create a replacement for your side. Call it a puppet side if you want I dont care.
Then I did ask one town from your alliance to go to the alliance meant to replace you for balance. Thankfully they understood a world needs 2 balanced sides to have fort battles and they moved. But one town only wasn't enough. This new side still needed your help on the battle field. That is something they never got. Some of you went as far as signing up to fort battles in the already over powered side. Just to ruin the balance even more. I did traitor them, I would do it again. And I will keep traitoring you if you mess with the balance. Also I am NOT a mod, I don't have mod powers, I am a BALANCE STRATEGIST, my job is to seek balance, not let the 3rd party in one world ruin it. And I am a player, as a player I am 100% allowed to traitor anyone I want.
Every thing I did was for fort battles in Montana. Every thing I did was just overcoming the dificulties you created. Every thing I did was within the player rules and the fort battle balance strategists rules. You can keep fishing for dirt on my name here. But you won't get any.
Today we just had a battle that my puppet side won. And hopefully we will have plenty more balanced fort battles in Montana. It wont be thanks to you. But at the end of the day what I did was worth it. 100% would do everything again.

The Player BigNoob
You have told me a few times not to come the FF's on Montana cause you did not like my response back to you. You are a joke and everyone knows it. You do nothing but bully folks and you come to other worlds to do the same. Like other instead of admitting to what you are doing, you try to pass the blame off on others. Grow up and man up to what you are doing. You have lost all respect from to others that do play this game the proper way. You abuse your so called powers. Just admit it. Stop lying to the folks that know better. Do not INSULT our intelligence.

ScarletKisses

First of all, your side stopped digging on July 3rd 2023. Obviously you cannot expect us to dig every day. A world needs 2 sides digging. I did ask you once to dig. You said no. I understood you didn't want it. Then I came up with the idea of having someone else to do it for you in your alliance. You declined, here is the screenshot of you declining:

The Player BigNoob
I know you feel entitled to do whatever you wish, that much is very clear... and that you feel protected under the FF role you somehow ended up with.
For you to act so boldly knowing that your "mod" friends will protect you no matter what, is what is truly disturbing. Honestly if you are the example inno want us all to have of their staff well as i said the game has reached an all time low!!
Play your game and stop trying to control others within the game..

Clever Hans

First of all, your side stopped digging on July 3rd 2023. Obviously you cannot expect us to dig every day. A world needs 2 sides digging. I did ask you to dig. You said no. I understood you didn't want it. Then I came up with the idea of having someone else to do it for you in your alliance. You declined, here is the screenshot of you declining:

The Player BigNoob
I´d strongly suggest that before you recruit someone to the team, to ask them to undergo some psychological evaluation. This person is absolutely mad.