Montana Saloon

JWillow

Lmao sure Jane. You just can't help yourself. I already posted both on this forum and in my profile on Vegas that I am Luke. Try harder Sherlock.
You failed to get the point, having different names is not hiding, you were the example of someone close to her that has different ids for your own reasons, not to hide. I didn't say you were hiding just pushing back at the assumption that everyone with different names is hiding.

My reason is very simple, I like going to fort battles and having character premium makes a dummy like me a little more useful than a cardboard cut out, so need the log in nuggets to have that one type of premium. Never going to be as strong as the upgraded gear players but it is better than playing without character premium. So no, I am not hiding, just trying to make the game more playable as a non nuggeter.

Clever Hans

You failed to get the point, having different names is not hiding, you were the example of someone close to her that has different ids for your own reasons, not to hide. I didn't say you were hiding just pushing back at the assumption that everyone with different names is hiding.

My reason is very simple, I like going to fort battles and having character premium makes a dummy like me a little more useful than a cardboard cut out, so need the log in nuggets to have that one type of premium. Never going to be as strong as the upgraded gear players but it is better than playing without character premium. So no, I am not hiding, just trying to make the game more playable as a non nuggeter.
Sure sure! So you called me out for hiding my identity (although I don´t lol) while you don´t want to reveal yours? And it´s all for the free nuggets? Yeah right lol

JWillow

Sure sure! So you called me out for hiding my identity (although I don´t lol) while you don´t want to reveal yours? And it´s all for the free nuggets? Yeah right lol
No, I used you as a clear and obvious example of someone with a different name for your friend to understand that different names is not automatically hiding, she is the one claiming anyone with a different account name is hiding, not me. I am pretty sure most know who you are no matter the name and that was the point you are failing to grasp. I was just pointing out a very big flaw in her statement, sorry that I used you as an example, maybe I should have used odder as an example of different name that is widely known by both, he not hiding either, lol.

Guess you don't like to be an example of the obvious.

Clever Hans

No, I used you as a clear and obvious example of someone with a different name for your friend to understand that different names is not automatically hiding, she is the one claiming anyone with a different account name is hiding, not me. I am pretty sure most know who you are no matter the name and that was the point you are failing to grasp. I was just pointing out a very big flaw in her statement, sorry that I used you as an example, maybe I should have used odder as an example of different name that is widely known by both, he not hiding either, lol.

Guess you don't like to be an example of the obvious.
She said that you are commenting on the history of Montana without wanting to reveal your name there. She didn't say that everyone with different name is hiding. Why don't you want to reveal it if it's just for the nuggets for you?

JWillow

She said that you are commenting on the history of Montana without wanting to reveal your name there. She didn't say that everyone with different name is hiding. Why don't you want to reveal it if it's just for the nuggets for you?
Huh, where did she say anything like that? I never saw that, please do point it out. Plus I am nothing except fodder for the canon, so knowing a name is not going to do anything.