image (4).png

Montana - New challenges

The first 3 players to reach level 120:
  1. 500 Nuggets and 40 Chewing tobacco​
  2. 300 Nuggets and 20 Chewing tobacco​
  3. 200 Nuggets and 10 Chewing tobacco​
The first player to reach the achievement 'Ruffian' ('Win one hundred duels'):
  1. 200 Nuggets and 40x Polishing stone
The first player to reach the achievement 'Knockout Champion' ('Knock out seventy five players in fort battles'):
  1. 200 Nuggets and 15x Viewfinders
The first 2 players to reach the achievement 'King of rummage' ('Make $1000000 by selling items to the mobile trader'):
  1. 200 Nuggets and 10 Ratatouille
  2. 100 Nuggets and 5 Ratatouille
The first player to reach the achievement 'Savior' ('Successfully complete the last part of the main story "Unchained"'):
  1. 300 Nuggets and Old avatar
The first town which will reach Church level 150: 3000 Bonds will be divided equally between all members of the winning town in the moment of the reward distribution.

Contest rules:
  1. General rules for participating in contests can be read here.
  2. A player may win in more categories.
  3. There is no deadline for this contest.
  4. For achieving the rewards it must be claimed through the Supportsystem linking the achievement you got (it will look weird, but we will be able to open it) by the player who reached the winning condition (first player that sends in proof wins). For reaching level 120 the Hall of Fame will be taken in consideration.
  5. Prizes can be received only on Montana world.
Good luck!
Your The West Team

Quick Shot.

Can you please give some incentive for tanks and not just damagers? Where is the reward for dodging?
dodge rewards are not needed, because everyone will run for personal stats again.

and according to the contest it’s better to add prizes for achievements, prize for personal construction points, prize for adventures? prize for ff damage, for tanks it can be prize for hits taken in ff

Lily of the Valley

Ex-Team Member
Can you please give some incentive for tanks and not just damagers? Where is the reward for dodging?

Last server (Las Vegas) we only rewarded the dodgers, this time it's for the damagers.

dodge rewards are not needed, because everyone will run for personal stats again.

and according to the contest it’s better to add prizes for achievements, prize for personal construction points, prize for adventures? prize for ff damage, for tanks it can be prize for hits taken in ff

The construction prizes are covered in the town reward for building the church. For adventures it will be a bit unfair, since everyone will start at low level ans on other servers people are level 150+

Millennium

DeadEye Jerry told me the new world would have started between 11:45 and 12:15.
As we are past 12:30 already, I guess the team doesn't know themselves when the world starts..., what a surprise.

Quick Shot.

Last server (Las Vegas) we only rewarded the dodgers, this time it's for the damagers.

The construction prizes are covered in the town reward for building the church. For adventures it will be a bit unfair, since everyone will start at low level ans on other servers people are level 150+
so we do not take players from other worlds to this top rating
only those who play in montana participate in it, there is a top rating in the world, so on its basis and give a prize

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
DeadEye Jerry told me the new world would have started between 11:45 and 12:15.
As we are past 12:30 already, I guess the team doesn't know themselves when the world starts..., what a surprise.
He should not have told you that. The only correct answer is “during the day”

Millennium

Not sure why you are surprised, Team are volounteers, not employed by Innogames (except for CMs).
My 'what a surprise' was fairly sarcastic, but I guess you didn't pick that up.

I agree with Sani, 'during the day' has no meaning, as we already know that it will be today.
I can't come up with a reason why they wouldn't publish the exact starting time. It might rather be some form of incompetence from Innogames' side when the world starts.

Quick Shot.

My 'what a surprise' was fairly sarcastic, but I guess you didn't pick that up.

I agree with Sani, 'during the day' has no meaning, as we already know that it will be today.
I can't come up with a reason why they wouldn't publish the exact starting time. It might rather be some form of incompetence from Innogames' side when the world starts.
they just like to torture people, so that we come in once an hour and reload login page )))

sanidh

Must say, how this world's launch has been handled is absolutely pathetic, so hard to get any bits of information, there's literally no communication from inno on the forums.

I mean is this how little this company cares?