Monkey Town

DeletedUser

Hello Everyone

If you are looking for a good group of people to be around, and a large selection of items to choose from, then you have found the right place...

Monkey Town Currently has 2 max level cities. All members and allies buy items from our stores free of charge and we have a fairly active town forum...

We are looking for more members so that we can start to fill our towns roster up and take back a fort which was stolen from us a long while ago...

We are also looking for members so that we can fulfil our expansion plans for a third city.

If Monkey Town sounds like a place that you want to be, then please contact me or any of our towns founders to gain admittance...

Thank You, And Welcome too Monkey Town :D

DeletedUser

THe Wolf Pack is the Only enemy Our town has ever had, ANd until WeTake or get our fort back [fort]Wolf pack outpost[/fort] "Previously known and Origionaly knows as "Monkey Fort"...; from them, We wont surrender or Give up...

Time is precious, and we are willing to wait for the right times to strike when we can gain enough members and growth...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you join us, You will be helping prove to the overwhelming powers that be over us, that we Are Capable of mustering our forces and allies. and overcoming THE WOLF PACKS HORDE! with the help of ALL OF OUR ALLIES< and those who promised to help if the time comes for the Ultimate attack...

[town]The wolf Pack[/town]

Untill we get our fort back, we might never find peace....

Our members have been voting and deliberating for a long time now; soon we will decide whether to continue the war or not...

We have enough money to attack every one of their forts 4 times over right now... AT the same time... BUt we dont have the man power...

Join us... We need you....

If we get our fort back, We will follow and /or lead through further advances...

TheFirst Leader of Monkey TOwn Elected in WHO Finds the ability to get our fort back, WIll be put down in our history...

WE built and spent so much time EVERYONE did, in order to get pieces for all our buildings
As soon as we couldn't get bells
THe WOLF PACK ATTACKED AND TOOK OUR FORT... ALL other buildings other then BELL required buildings were taken from us.. We built them all from Scratch!!! GRRRRR

Join us in order to Fulfill a Legend and Prove that Numbers Never overpower intelligence...

Don't forget that We love Bananas, So if you dont like Bananas, OR CHEESE, then dont join us!!!

Im The General of Monkey T Own, and a Founder... But Im not the elected leader, so Contact me if you wish to know more...

D Ont throw peels at me, If you must, then give me bananas, but toss the peels out of troubles way and feet lol...

Too many of us have slipped on the way to battle and couldn't make it due to our broken limbs from all the bananas peels
:-(

DeletedUser

Heres our off-site web site/forum...

http://monkeytown.forumotion.net/forum.htm

We havent promoted its use much yet as we cant find new players who last without quitting....

We really need some reliable and dependable members in order too continue to grow...

DeletedUser

We have great stories, games, and ideas. and creative branches in our Monkey towns forums allowing for a diverse culture among our members...

All we need is YOU, to make it all worth while :D

Help us Help you. And lets Expend this CUlture into SO many cities, THE WOLF PACK, wont know who to join anymore except us one day maybe :D

Every member has a VOice, and We are a PURE DEMOCRACY... if you wish for a vote, VOice it, and we WILL vote...

DeletedUser

Monkey Town are Recruiting, and only Recruiting in this thread.

DeletedUser

This is a recruitment thread not a cheering thread if you wish to make this a cheering thread ask for it to be put in Off Topic:razz:

DeletedUser

:cool::cool::rolleyes::laugh::huh::D:DYEAH, EVERYONE DONT JOIN JOHN THE USERPERS OF FREEDOM!!! THE WOLVES OF THE CULTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

GO CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::indian:

DeletedUser23588

Hey i will join but i'm only level 2 at the moment so i wondered if you still want me and when i become level 10 i would rather be a soldier or a dueler.