Monies.

DeletedUser

Does monies go to bank when people sleep in the hotel of your town?
Its just that Ive noticed 1 or 2 peeps have slept in the hotel of the town that i am a member of and no monies have entered the bank.

The reason i know that they slept at the hotel is i tried dueling a certain person in the town and console said they where sleeping!!!

What about when people also buy items from your town?

DeletedUser

"monies" is a spelling for money when there is more than one coin
moneys is a incorrect spelling.
ie.....monies is a plural of money :)
yea i mean money

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

no monies from hotel stays. 5%of sales price on items from tailor,gunsmith and general staore when purchased by outsiders

Diggo11

Is it 5% or 10% I've never worked it out. But yeah he is right. Although I do remember reading somewhere that the developers are considering giving payments from the Hotel.

DeletedUser363

Is it 5% or 10% I've never worked it out. But yeah he is right. Although I do remember reading somewhere that the developers are considering giving payments from the Hotel.

I could see a problem develop out of this. Let's say a new world starts out and people start building towns. The first town to build a hotel would get a HUGE amount of money because around 300 to 400 people would be staying at their hotel per night. This would not be fair to people who build their towns later because later in the game when there are a lot of towns, only 20-50 people will sleep in your hotel.

Diggo11

I could see a problem develop out of this. Let's say a new world starts out and people start building towns. The first town to build a hotel would get a HUGE amount of money because around 300 to 400 people would be staying at their hotel per night. This would not be fair to people who build their towns later because later in the game when there are a lot of towns, only 20-50 people will sleep in your hotel.
If you want to discuss this then go to the Ideas & Brainfarts thread. Anyway no-one runs out of energy when they just start. And by the time they do there are probably multiple towns with a hotel.

DeletedUser

well i thought that no money goes to the town treasury when a "foreigner" sleeps in your town.

correct me if i'm wrong.

and actually there is no such word as monies. get some education. the plural of the word money is money. money is a collective noun. *taps imaginary glasses*

Diggo11

well i thought that no money goes to the town treasury when a "foreigner" sleeps in your town.

correct me if i'm wrong.

and actually there is no such word as monies. get some education. the plural of the word money is money. money is a collective noun. *taps imaginary glasses*
I'm correcting you because you are blaintly stupid. We said that no money currently goes to the treausry when foreigners sleep in your Hotel. I also said that I remember reading that the Developers are considering changing this.

DeletedUser

Silly me,what was I thinking?
( I actually checked in a printed dictionary first:laugh:).

DeletedUser

actually monies do exist its a legal form for money.solicitors use this form of saying when money is passed from one person to another.

DeletedUser

I'm correcting you because you are blaintly stupid. We said that no money currently goes to the treausry when foreigners sleep in your Hotel. I also said that I remember reading that the Developers are considering changing this.

Huh??

Guess it takes one to know one.