Money

DeletedUser

U have to sleep in a hotel each level give u special amount.
And u get 3 energy point each hour.

DeletedUser

I Got The Same:D

But i dont know where i can get energie..:confused:

There are two ways to obtain your Energy:

First Way:

Whatever you do, your character constantly regenerates 3 energy points per hour, even while working or moving around.

Energy
recovery.png

Energy points show if the character is tired or not. You cannot work all day and all night, at some point your character needs sleep, preferably in a hotel. An hour of work costs 10 energy points.
  • 10 Minute: 2 Energy Points
  • 30 Minute: 6 Energy Points
  • 1 Hour: 12 Energy Points
  • 2 Hours: 24 Energy Points
Whatever you do, your character constantly regenerates 3 energy points per hour, even while working or moving around. Players with premium account regenerate 4.5 points per hour. The energy raises much faster when you sleep in a hotel room. The better the room, the more energy is regenerated.

Second Way:

Sleep in a Hotel.

Hotel

hotel1.png

In the hotel you can sleep. While you are sleeping you regenerate energy and health points much faster than usually. No one can challenge you in a duel while you are in a hotel. If you get knocked out in a duel or get hurt enough during work that you pass out, you get taken to the hotel in your own town. A high level hotel has better rooms available. It costs more money to stay in a better room, but you regenerate much faster if you stay in a good room. Staying in the hotel in your own town does not cost you anything. The maximum construction level is five.

I hope I answered your question.

DeletedUser

Energy points show if the character is tired or not. You cannot work all day and all night, at some point your character needs sleep, preferably in a hotel. An hour of work costs 10 energy points.
  • 10 Minute: 2 Energy Points
  • 30 Minute: 6 Energy Points
  • 1 Hour: 12 Energy Points
  • 2 Hours: 24 Energy Points

I'm pretty sure it's 12. I know it's probably just a typo, thought I would clarify :)

DeletedUser

*looks at $310 cash and no town :(*
oh, and an inventory worth of $192

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

definitely 12. Which is the point I tried to make. Probably the reason that when I have 11 energy points I need 1 more energy point to do the job.

But I stand ready to be contradicted again if someone would like to prove I'm wrong... again...

DeletedUser

I like this thread & can't wait for a similar one to be opened in W1. Posting here is like screaming "I'm rich. I'm not the brightest. Please rob me".:rolleyes:

Should be a must for all duellers to stop by.

Oh pls also post your lvl, if you are member of a town, and confirm that you are not a greenhorn anymore.:D

DeletedUser

I like this thread & can't wait for a similar one to be opened in W1. Posting here is like screaming "I'm rich. I'm not the brightest. Please rob me".:rolleyes:

Should be a must for all duellers to stop by.

Oh pls also post your lvl, if you are member of a town, and confirm that you are not a greenhorn anymore.:D

LOL, Bonez.

I say that the player who started this post is smart! Making the nOobz post there account money and account.

DeletedUser

Its all about Labor points!

Sum of your skills - Difficulty of the job = Labor points!

The higher the Labor points on the job the more Bonuses , exp, money, Luck of getting an item, and getting the product!
example !

Normaly Setting up telegraph Poles
23% money
21% exp
0% luk

When doing a 2 hour job on this.. you get
28$
21 exp
no item no nothing!

BUT! When doing with High Labor points!
You can get like this

50$
45exp
Random item + product item!( more likely to happen)

Do not Construct if your Construction Skills are low..

You need about 50 at least on Construction skills to build!

The Higher the Labor Points the [More work and little money is required]

in $240 work (2 hours) normal ppl will just do about 30-40..
But if a worker works on it.. with High Labor Points(Construction Skills 50+) he can work about 60-80!. thats 2 times your money's worth!

so think again before building.. coz your just wasting money..

Try to recruit Worker/Builders!
to do the work..

Explaination..

(Sum of your Skills) Minus (Difficulty) = (labor Points!
150 - 15 = 135 Labor points!

Sum of Your skills is the sum of Construction , Repair, Leadership skills!

So think fast....

DeletedUser

True, it is all about the Labor Points, but your Luck finding an item is also important!

DeletedUser

I like this thread & can't wait for a similar one to be opened in W1. Posting here is like screaming "I'm rich. I'm not the brightest. Please rob me".

Except that when it was first posted no one in W3 had a town, and it really didn't matter. W1 is a different story - although I don't mind telling you that I have loads of money over there, as it happens, because you still cannot duel me for it... :p

DeletedUser

Except that when it was first posted no one in W3 had a town, and it really didn't matter. W1 is a different story - although I don't mind telling you that I have loads of money over there, as it happens, because you still cannot duel me for it... :p

Lincoln is telling the truth, he or she is Townless.