Money Transfer report

DeletedUser26820

Proposal:
Currently, when a toon uses the Money Transfer function in the bank to transfer cash to another toon, only the recipient of the cash receives a report.
My proposal is that the sender of the cash also receive this report.

Details:
When a toon uses the Money Transfer function in the bank to transfer cash to another toon, he/she, as the sender of the cash, receive the same report that the recipient of the cash transfer receives.

Abuse Prevention:
This can't be abused as it's simply a toon receiving a report for initiating a transaction in the game.

Summary:
When Money Transfers occur, the recipient of the cash transfer is receiving a report of the transaction. My proposal is to simply add the sender of the cash transfer to receiving the same report.

Administration
Does this idea meet the Ideas Guidelines & Criteria? Yes.
Does this idea appear on any of the Previously Suggested Ideas List? Not that I'm aware of.

DeletedUser26820

Exactly. To eliminate those, "Did I?" moments.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser37191

Agreed. Just for the sake of completion, the current workaround is that you can see in the bank, in the "turnovers" tab, whether you made a transfer in the recent past. Though the list show only very recent transactions (especially if you do 15-sec jobs)

DeletedUser26820

3 posts of approval. None against.
This is kind of a no-brainer.

Who's taking it the next step and seeing it implemented the next release / update ?

You can thank me later,

asdf124

3 posts of approval. None against.
This is kind of a no-brainer.

Who's taking it the next step and seeing it implemented the next release / update ?

You can thank me later,

This should also be in setting so if one player doesn't want a report. They can switch it off?

A yes from me too anyway.

DeletedUser26820

Respectfully, before we get to going to having 50-100-200 settings that a toon can turn on and off, my proposal is simply about the receiving of a report or tg or confirmation of an action initiated by a toon that the "receiver" of that same action / transaction already receives.

If a toon doesn't want to receive an auto generated report from the game, that's a different subject and conversation.

I'm asking for an auto generated report from the game, that already exists, to be sent to me for initiating why the report exists.

DeletedUser26820

Saw a futu sighting....
Maybe this proposal can be presented to the Board of Directors?

DeletedUser22685

Saw a futu sighting....
Maybe this proposal can be presented to the Board of Directors?

Yeah, minor ideas like this have never needed substantial feedback in order to be passed on if they were deemed to be no-brainers. The problem at the moment is that we haven't actually had anyone filling the role of Ideas Ranger since zd3no retired last year, partially because of Inno's announcement that they would only be making changes to additional features rather than implementing new ones which rendered most major idea threads moot from a developmental standpoint.

Ideas such as this which do relate to existing features can still be passed on and we've admittedly dropped the ball on doing that a little recently, but we'll go over all the threads from the affected time period (hopefully soon) and forward on any that we think could potentially be picked up by the developers. This one will probably be included.

DeletedUser26820

Yeah, minor ideas like this have never needed substantial feedback in order to be passed on if they were deemed to be no-brainers. The problem at the moment is that we haven't actually had anyone filling the role of Ideas Ranger since zd3no retired last year, partially because of Inno's announcement that they would only be making changes to additional features rather than implementing new ones which rendered most major idea threads moot from a developmental standpoint.

Ideas such as this which do relate to existing features can still be passed on and we've admittedly dropped the ball on doing that a little recently, but we'll go over all the threads from the affected time period (hopefully soon) and forward on any that we think could potentially be picked up by the developers. This one will probably be included.

Thank you, futu, much appreciated as are your energies and efforts.

DeletedUser26820

No posts in opposition. Posts in agreement. No-brainer.
A toon that initiates a bank money transfer to another toon, which already sends a report to the receiver of that transfer, also receives the same report.

DeletedUser26820

Gosh darned it.... Missed the 2.35.4 update.
Guess I'm going to have to keep posting here in this thread in a hope to make the 2.35.5 update....

DeletedUser26820

Bueller? Bueller?

Yes, a no-brainer indeed, but no, a programmer would have to put in an hour of work and that would distract from his ping-pong table time????

Ok.... I tried.....

DeletedUser26820

Upon deaf ears we found a very simple addition to the game. Thanks, Inno, for not incorporating it. This was on Page 1 a brain dead addition to the game but yet pissed away...... Ahem.

Last edited by a moderator: