Money to spare for folk with problems

DeletedUser

Well hello there,

I've retired, or at least mostly retired. The last aim I had was to get $1,000,000 dollars. Which I did. Lovely, nice rare medal that I haven't seen to often.

The only thing is its left me with a lot of cash, even after a respec at the end. Now then I have no use for it, after all I have all the money I need to run my lovely hotel. So I was wondering what to do. Then it struck me, while I've never personally been that fussed about people duelling me, after all it is part of life, there do seem to be a lot of duellers, and others, who just pick on people they know they can beat. So to try to redress the balance I had a nosey at the duelling stats and put a couple of bounties on some folk that have very high win averages. The theory being they are the most cowardly. They however might just be very good at duelling of course - yikes sorry if that's the case!

So I decided to go one step further and offer my money here. If someone is having a problem with a dueller, or anything else I guess, pop in and see me. I'm at Shade the Changing Hotel... its just North of the Forest Meadow, but since that keeps changing its name you might prefer to drop me a line telling me why you'd like me to use my hard earned cash to help your course.

No saying I'll do it, I might ask the accused their side of the story etc etc. Not sure how much I'll put on, depends on how I feel about the particulars.

The only cost to you is reading through all this so why not drop me a line and see if I can help.

Have fun playing the game I know I have.

Cheers

Colin You'll Never Walk Alone

DeletedUser

Well Derek, you are something of a flat-track bully. (allegedly;))

DeletedUser14006

What's the difference between a 'flat-track' bully and a regular one, I am curious as I am not accustom to that term :)

DeletedUser22685

A flat track bully is safer to cycle down than a bumpy track one.

DeletedUser

No in this case it wasn't me. I did have a nosey at your record and considered it. Truth be told though I thought if anyone was going to have a pop at you they'd probably do it as you're the top of the pile rather than any reward I might offer so went for a couple of others. The rewards on them seem to have been collected already.

Anyway the offer is still there for the taking if anyone does have a beef.

DeletedUser16628

I figured I was more of a bully than derek.Flattrack or bumpy.1 million dollars wow thats a lot of loot.I would have no idea what to do with that in arizona but could think of a few new options.

DeletedUser16628

I would welcome that challenge Duduie.We could use more heavy hitters on w-13.

DeletedUser

Yeah I did consider that (getting a duelling build) but there are a couple of things. Firstly pretty soon I'd be at a level where I couldn't attack any number of people. Secondly I'm not about as much these days to really do that.

I'm just plain lazy!

Still had my first request. Asked for two hits I put a bounty on one and that's already been collected. So yeah if folk are interested give me a shout.

DeletedUser

I have a question. How long did it take to get 1.000.000 and what job did you do?

DeletedUser

I have a question. How long did it take to get 1.000.000 and what job did you do?
I have 3 millionaires, and most of their cash came from selling items, crap to the trader and useful on the market, and priced for quick sale, not for stupid prices like some people, who count on one desperate idiot buying one out of 20 items you post. I count on most of what I post selling.

Or you can do it infiniti's way, and buy items from your shop and mark them up a fairly reasonable price, but I prefer selling found items to investing.

DeletedUser16628

I am more of a invester elmyr you got that right on.I do have a few tricks to my trade though I'm pretty good @ my craft.No millionaire medals yet but I have not tried guess my closest 1 is w-12.I'd be happy to borrow 25k to go hunting some of these bad boy duelers.