Money not safe

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Ok, I see in my little thingy that my money is not safe. It goes on to say that I may lose it in a duel OR if I die doing work.

Well if I die during work, then I guess the money would be useless....wouldn't it?:huh:

DeletedUser

It means you pass out and you can't duel for 48 hours. It happens when your health hits 0. You lose all energy when this happens.

P.S. This should be in the "Questions & Guides" section.

DeletedUser

Your money is not safe untill its in the bank. When its in the bank its safe from everything. If you get injured while working or are dueled untill you have 0 hp you will pass out or "die". After you pass out you will be transported to your town and automatically put to sleep. You will lose all your energy and any money you have on you not in your bank. You will also not be able to duel for 48 hours. You can bank your money at any town but it is better to do it at your own as you will be charged less of a bank fee.

DeletedUser

basic knowledge about money
1. It's hard to come by
2. You must bank your money
3. If you get dueled and lose you lose money
4. If you get damaged too much and reach 0 HP due to dueling/working all your energy goes to 0 and you lose all your money

DeletedUser

Camil, shh.
If money wasn't hard to come by, I'd be richer than Bill Gates, but I'm not.Even in this game.

DeletedUser

Ok, I see in my little thingy that my money is not safe. It goes on to say that I may lose it in a duel OR if I die doing work.

Well if I die during work, then I guess the money would be useless....wouldn't it?:huh:

If you die during work, you're doing it wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.