mone

DeletedUser

if you do cash battle in this world! tell me and i will go with ALLL! my money! and its alot!

DeletedUser13020

Was gunna delete this but figured it was ok if both parties went in to go for the win. If either go in with the intent to loose so to give money to the other then that is against the rules and is something you can get banned for.

DeletedUser

It appears that the money needs to be unbanked , and as there is currently no easy way to withdraw money from your bank, then collecting products and drops might be safer than carrying your life savings around with you

DeletedUser

It appears that the money needs to be unbanked , and as there is currently no easy way to withdraw money from your bank

Actually all you need to do is set up a spot on the fancy room of a hotel of a town other than your own and then cancel the order. You get back 250 dollars each time.

DeletedUser11353

But that wouldn't be enough, would it? ;)
Anyway, I would participated if someone would care to organize it, I have money. :D

DeletedUser

Actually all you need to do is set up a spot on the fancy room of a hotel of a town other than your own and then cancel the order. You get back 250 dollars each time.

I wondered about that , I havent tried it , but the way I remember it you could only do it for a max of 250. If you try to rinse and repeat would it not take it from the cash on hand before taking more from the bank account?

DeletedUser

I wondered about that , I havent tried it , but the way I remember it you could only do it for a max of 250. If you try to rinse and repeat would it not take it from the cash on hand before taking more from the bank account?
You're right. It first takes the money off your hands. You must get some stuff and sell it before hand. Then you got that money. Just don't deposit it.

DeletedUser

Oops yeah I forgot about that Mosa...

You can still take out 500 without premium and 1000 with premium. But yeah I guess the best way is by selling items.

DeletedUser16008

Id run one at a large for the whole of w10 but somehow i expect it would be ruined by a load of multis at the same time. Such is life :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I haven't been keeping tabs on this subject much, but doesn't it work for small forts, or does everyone need 10k each for it to work then?

I'm sure it's easier to find more or less trustables at a small battle.

DeletedUser

Id run one at a large for the whole of w10 but somehow i expect it would be ruined by a load of multis at the same time. Such is life :rolleyes:

Thats in poor taste :eek:hmy:

As long as you held it at one of your own forts, posted something on the fort message board and at least passed round a few notes, many GC members would be interested in helping and joining such a battle, hell i recon with all the surplus money banana town should hold it. :)

(we have lots of money... and suicides, no relation. Ok well a little relation :unsure:)

DeletedUser16008

Thats in poor taste :eek:hmy:

As long as you held it at one of your own forts, posted something on the fort message board and at least passed round a few notes, many GC members would be interested in helping and joining such a battle, hell i recon with all the surplus money banana town should hold it. :)

(we have lots of money... and suicides, no relation. Ok well a little relation :unsure:)

Sorry but it happens to be the truth based on all previous experience. We tried to hold closed fort training and naked battles and straight off GC called battles to ruin them...that was last year and early this

A few weeks ago some of us spontaneously joined a battle at sleepcave on both side as it said it was for fun and there were spaces...
psweige Raining Hill - GC
Look at the poor guys profile of the kind of retort he got from certain leader, and he had absolutely no contact with any of us nor us to him... thats appalling to treat or talk to someone that way without investigating further so im not surprised hes annoyed and no there has been no contact between us. Yea im very sceptically im afraid.

Yallz I 100% guarantee if i called/arranged one then a certain person would get on the multi trail. If i thought it possible I would have already done it as I do regularly on w9 with all factions.

To date we have gathered about a dozen shinies to the benefit of all sides outside the battles there on 9 and the wars go on regardless but with respect as it should be.

W10 is very different due to current leaders of GC being less than willing to see it as just a game or opportunity for all players regardless of faction.

There was a time we used to share a chatroom with leaders of GC etc and invited them in or any players from either side being welcomed just as a chat forum. The very same person ruined that and was very happy about it having decided that they didn't want chat or their members talking to anyone they wished or have respect for your opponents.

So ill tell you what Yallz, mail me in game and we can set something up if you like but ill bet that there will be fierce opposition from certain corners

DeletedUser

(tumble)
yeah we all miss ibuildstuff back when there was a reasonable sense of gaming going on

DeletedUser16008

Yea so do I FS and even Hywel Dda

Oh and sure there are a great number of players in GC etc who I personally know from either being allies or in my towns on other worlds so they also know how I play and I do extend respect to all that deserve it and even some that dont.

HelenBack

I do miss I Build Stuff... Has anyone heard from him? I hope he's okay... He just kinda faded away after all that crap happened. We all had a lot of fun until then.
:sad:

Hey Stuff... If you're still out there... Send me a telegram to say hi. The West just isn't the same without you.
(tumble)

I agree Vic... We probably wouldn't be able to have a cash battle without having someone ruin it. Either by calling real fort battles at the same time or by chastising those in their alliance that wish to take part. Just like most of us want to have a single full fort battle. It won't happen until things change. In World 9, people are willing to put their grudges or wars aside to join together and have cash battles... regardless of who is on your side and who gets the shinies. There is a huge difference between w9 and w10.

DeletedUser

bla bla bla. Stop whining and blaming others. You won't make any changes by laying crap on opposite side. And you can't change one if you don't do the same.

Your argument that "battles will be ruined by multis" is useless. How it is possible to ruin arranged battle? Why multi battles should even be called if one MC attacks other (I don't know how you would try to arrange one but I've seen battles where allied town attacks so the fort can't be lost)?

Godfather