"Modern" Hombre Weapons?

RaiderTr

I was wondering why the Hombre weapons' concept was discontinued, which was both Hp & Resist on a Weapon set. (Some people is still after it even tho it was out in '16)
Inno could have made such weapon set for R. Livingston as well but they didn't :/

Apparently Tanks get 1 Weapon set per year while Damagers get 1 Mount set.. which I find weird..
Well Tanks still have "Shiny Golden set" but it doesn't have Resist, its stat bonuses are meh and it's becoming obsolete by the day so I'd rather use Zapata's and suggest others to do so as well.

Idk whats the chances of the changing the tombola sets pattern but one can only hope I guess.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Well Tanks still have "Shiny Golden set" but it doesn't have Resist, its stat bonuses are meh and it's becoming obsolete by the day so I'd rather use Zapata's and suggest others to do so as well.

It's very poignant you mentioned the Shiny Golden Set. Your point about how fast it has become outpaced was one of the stronger arguments made for why that set shouldn't have been made in the first place. So...now more Shiny Golden quests will be necessary to upgrade them again?

Really, it's funny and sad at the same time. The Shiny Golden Set to me represents a glimmer of what once was great about this game.

RaiderTr

Similar issue with Damager mount set/s. There is only one for entire year.
Both seems intentional but idk why.

Last edited:

DeletedUser15368

Please stop asking for new Nugget gear :D

You're looking too deeply into things I think, there's no real strategy.