Moderators

• Thread starter DeletedUser1855
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1855

Can sheriff of this forum, read telegram or see other town forum in the game?

DeletedUser

I don't know if ths forums mod can, but they have staff who can if they choose to in order to investigate claims made against other players.

DeletedUser

They surely can't read telegrams.

They are probably able to read town forums.

DeletedUser1855

So basically if we are playing to attack Cragsterboy town. He cannot view our town forum to know the date and time?

DeletedUser

So basically if we are playing to attack Cragsterboy town. He cannot view our town forum to know the date and time?

Dont worry i already had sources within your town telling me you where going to attack :D And no it wasn't the moderators. :nowink:

DeletedUser

Dont worry i already had sources within your town telling me you where going to attack :D And no it wasn't the moderators. :nowink:

it was obvious :) troggster mentioned he will avenge this "surprise attack"
i was pretty sure it wasnt a surprise since everyone dueled had defensive gear on , tho it didnt help

DeletedUser

http://the-west.net/?page=team

People listed as Multi Hunters can log in to your accounts if needed.

In tribal wars i came upon a few examples of people talking quite freely on town forums about multi- exploits. Well you know all that cough cough stuff. i daresay they do it here too. i'd recommend taking this info off the forum so they don't get wind and continue exposing themselves without the fear of entrapment.

DeletedUser3543

It would have been nice to clue your sister town in:dry:
Sorry.

We didn't know that they were going to act in such a cowardly way.

They had a grudge with one player in our town because he said a few things on their forum - when he was a member of their town - and they got all upset about it :eek:hmy:

We knew they were planning to attack us, but had no idea they were going to attack you guys too.....

DeletedUser

clarifying gadilfs phrase:

"you, and my townmembers all are suffering constant attacks and deaths because my pride is much important than you guys (my allies authors note) are, and its only because i wanted to keep a problem teen who was caught lieing"

Status
Not open for further replies.