P&P Moddey dhoo

DeletedUser

We have a very friendly town (to allies!),
Based on last night's chitchat with some folks, they are trying to convince me that you backstabbed your allies a few days ago. But I won't believe it's true unless you confirm it.
So... Please make a statement so I can decide shall I offer myself to your city or not.
Thanks.

DeletedUser

Based on last night's chitchat with some folks, they are trying to convince me that you backstabbed your allies a few days ago. But I won't believe it's true unless you confirm it.
So... Please make a statement so I can decide shall I offer myself to your city or not.
Thanks.

do you ever stop? no one cares what Joxer thinks about anyones strategy and game choices.

DeletedUser

Kofi is there a problem I can't decypher? I'm thinking about joining them and I want to know what kind of town that is before I jump inside. See... I don't want to be called as "sitting on two or even more chairs at the same time" or "turns as the wind blows" player.

If you're also thinking about joining them, then do your own questions please. If you don't care who are you playing with, that's fine by me, but I do care about my reputation, sir. If you're not trying to join them, then why are you posting anything at all in this thread?

DeletedUser

Kofi is there a problem I can't decypher? I'm thinking about joining them and I want to know what kind of town that is before I jump inside. See... I don't want to be called as "sitting on two or even more chairs at the same time" or "turns as the wind blows" player.

If you're also thinking about joining them, then do your own questions please. If you don't care who are you playing with, that's fine by me, but I do care about my reputation, sir. If you're not trying to join them, then why are you posting anything at all in this thread?

Chilax is a good player and Moddey Dhoo is a good town. You are stirring.

why would you expect a town to broadcast their discision making policies and justify themselves to you because of some gossip you have been involved with, in a recruitment thread?

its P&P disguised as a recruitment question.

oh and your reputation was shot a long time ago and threads like this confirm why.

DeletedUser

Now now boys :D
Kofi is quite correct, i will not discuss town diplomacy in the forum. It would also be difficult to answer your question without knowing to what you refer.

I do wonder why you'd like to join us though Joxer, since we are usually on opposing sides it seems a little unusual, your welcome to PM me in game.

DeletedUser22685

Someone from Moddey Dhoo fought alongside us against you at Sandman's Biker Bar the other day Joxer.

DeletedUser

Chilax, I don't remember Moddey Dhoo in any fort fight honestly... Sorry for me being ignorant about that.

futurama, against me? Um... I'm not sure I was at Sandman's Biker bar the other day. See... I don't join any fight set at AM time.
But if I was, then someone hijacked my ingame password and played my acc. Please a screenshot of me there if possible. Thanks.

DeletedUser

Oh we do many fort fights, i've seen you in a few Joxer. Always on the opposing side :cool:
I think a few of us were at Sandman's Biker Bar pretty poor xp if i remember right, you weren't there Joxer.

DeletedUser16628

jox was not @ sandmans or the turkey shoot,I have fought along side chilax on quite a few occasions now,

DeletedUser

Oh we do many fort fights, i've seen you in a few Joxer. Always on the opposing side :cool:
Well... Can't say that is a problem or something, we were just having some fun, right? And if that was a neutral terrain... Happened a few times I played against my own townmates. Hehe ;)
I'm trying to get in as much fort fights as possible, but lately I don't have that much time... :(
And even if I had the time, those multiattacks from w13 hugging alliance are seriously killing my interest in fortfights lately. But then again, that's offtopic, it wasn't you who started those multies.

And why are we talking about forts anyway? The rumor was that your town - dueled - allies.

DeletedUser

Here, I will spell it out for you Jox...no one wants you or your town ;)

DeletedUser

And why are we talking about forts anyway? The rumor was that your town - dueled - allies.

I can assure you we do not duel allies intentionally, i admit to occasionally smacking someone who i think is a enemy before a fort battle but never a allied town. Do you even know who are allies are? Our allies do, thats all that matters :p

DeletedUser

Of course I don't know, I'm not tracking everything that happens on this server, c'mon.
I have other (better) things to do. hehe ;)

But I got my answer, thanks.