Rejected Mobile Version with limited function for this game

Would you like this idea to be implemented?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser22493

- There will be a two week period available to vote. (May be extended if needed.)

If the idea wins 80% of the vote, it is sent to the developers who will respond with feedback and the idea will be linked in the ideas passed to developers.
If it loses the vote by not attaining more than 79.99%, it will be moved to the archives. The idea will then be placed on the list of items to not post again.

Original thread can be found <HERE>.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Proposal: My proposal is to introduce a mobile version with limited function for this game.

When the version one was available, I used to log in with my mobile browser (example: Dolphin Browser) and give some travel command. For an example: my character was sleeping in town but I know the fort battle will start after 2 hours, so I have to give a travel command now but I am not home. In that case, I used to log in just to give my travel command and it was very useful. But as soon as the version 2 arrived, I can't give this command anymore.

It doesn't need to look like the original game that we see from computer browsers. It can be something like HTML based. No graphical works is needed.

Proposed Features:

• Travel Command
  • Search button
  • Telegrams
  • Sleep command
  • Fort battle participation
Travel Command: While I booked the position of my town in version 2, I have seen that every town has it's own co-ordination. We can use that numbers. I think forts also have some co-ordinations. So, we can have a button like "Travel" and pressing that button will enable two boxes where we need to put the numbers and then the "Travel" or "Go" button.
example:
MnrBG.png

Search button: It may not be possible to remember the co-ordinations of forts or towns, which is why we can have a search button and we can search with fort or town name and the search result will give us the co-ordinations.

Telegrams: We can also have this feature in the mobile version so that players can read and reply their telegrams.

Sleep Command: We can have a button like "sleep" and when we will click on the HTML coded name of a town or fort then this button will appear and pressing this button means a sleep command for next 8 hours.

Fort battle participation: We can have a button like "join battle" and when we will click on the HTML coded name of a fort then this button will appear and pressing this button will bring two more buttons like: "attack" or "defend". And this is how we can at-least do the sign-up process.

Summary: In short, if we have a mobile version of this game which will have only the basic features then it will be helpful for a lot of us, I believe. It happens many times that I miss a fort battle just because I came home late, but if we have this option available then we will no more have such problem (or the possibility will decrease). And I believe, the users of smart-phones has increased a lot and enable such option will make the game much more attractive.

Thanks.

DeletedUser22685

I'm indifferent.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I voted no as it is a waste of Inno time and resources as smart phones already do everything on The West using a 3G connection except for fort fighting. You can set jobs, duel, travel, chat, join fort fights and set movement all from your browser so why should they bother spending money on developing an app and constantly having to update it on multiple OS when you can already do everything and more on your browser?

DeletedUser30224

Because those that do not grow money on the tree, especially 2nd and 3rd class countries (or so called) still need to pay allot for a limited data connection packadge. Each login takes minimum 10mb, I have tried myself and wasn't happy at all. 10 mb ?? Anyhow, it makes sense for me knowing this.

Another point to make is that I as well as many others do not own a Samsung Galaxy s3 or similar phones, I'd welcome this feature for my Xperia Typo phone with it's small screen.

Not that I honestly think they'll implement this, but would be something if they would :)

DeletedUser34084

Because those that do not grow money on the tree, especially 2nd and 3rd class countries (or so called) still need to pay allot for a limited data connection packadge. Each login takes minimum 10mb, I have tried myself and wasn't happy at all. 10 mb ?? Anyhow, it makes sense for me knowing this.

Another point to make is that I as well as many others do not own a Samsung Galaxy s3 or similar phones, I'd welcome this feature for my Xperia Typo phone with it's small screen.

Not that I honestly think they'll implement this, but would be something if they would :)
I live in a poor country but still I can afford a 3g-speed mobile internet and 1gb Traffic. :razz:
And the phone? I have a LG Optimus One and I'm not planning to change it soon (I had it for 2 years)

DeletedUser30224

So you speak for everybody now? My point still stands.

DeletedUser

What zd3no said, fully logical & rational.

I use Samsung Galaxy S II. Internet is 256 kbps. Monthly usage 1 GB. Still I've problem to load the Version 2 interface. I tried Opera Mobile, Dolphin Browser & built in browser.

Yes it loads. But it takes very high time and consumes a lot of data. And after it loads, not all functions are available.

3G connections are available but too pricy. Wifi hot-spots are slow also not always/ everywhere available. Which is why a simplified version will be helpful for people like us.

DeletedUser

What zd3no said, fully logical & rational.

I use Samsung Galaxy S II. Internet is 256 kbps. Monthly usage 1 GB. Still I've problem to load the Version 2 interface. I tried Opera Mobile, Dolphin Browser & built in browser.

Yes it loads. But it takes very high time and consumes a lot of data. And after it loads, not all functions are available.

3G connections are available but too pricy. Wifi hot-spots are slow also not always/ everywhere available. Which is why a simplified version will be helpful for people like us.

Try using Chrome. I have an iPhone 5 and it works much better than Safari.

DeletedUser22493

This idea has unfortunately not passed the vote, and will not be sent further.
Sorry, and thanks for trying.

Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.