Mission un-passible

DeletedUser37520

I'm quite curious about the logic behind the rewards in this quest. One of the quests required me to do a total of 12 hours of work, for this I received 100 experience. Another quest requires me to do a total of 9 hours of work and have aiming between 10 and 1000 (I see you spent a lot of thought there). I've done more than two thirds of the quest line, and I think my best reward has been 5000 dollars and 1000 experience. This would've been fine rewards for level 40, but we're talking about level 132. Why not just make the rewards actually decent? I would recommend you to raise all rewards by at least 1000%.

DeletedUser36169

Thank you for your help I found it did not know it was a horse fell kind of dumb lol :)

DeletedUser33353

I'm quite curious about the logic behind the rewards in this quest. One of the quests required me to do a total of 12 hours of work, for this I received 100 experience. Another quest requires me to do a total of 9 hours of work and have aiming between 10 and 1000 (I see you spent a lot of thought there). I've done more than two thirds of the quest line, and I think my best reward has been 5000 dollars and 1000 experience. This would've been fine rewards for level 40, but we're talking about level 132. Why not just make the rewards actually decent? I would recommend you to raise all rewards by at least 1000%.

As this is level 132+ quest....I am loving it. Who really cares on the experience at this level? You get more from the daily log in.
Doffs my hat to whomever came up with it.
<<<<<<<<<<< a satisfied customer :D

DeletedUser36192

I've just finished the quest, and I admit the rewards aren't great. You get the title 'little wolf' which i nice i suppose :p

either way least it was a new quest to do - I haven't had anything to do for ages and recently there's at least been 3 quests. Not good quests (terrible rewards and not overly long or fun) but they're quests none the less!

All for more quests, regardless of the rewards.

DeletedUser36192

hehehe, since I don't have any interest in dueling, it's nice to hear I won't be missing much by not completing it

Idk, i just take the do anything to complete quests approach. 8 wins duelling isn't hard especially if you pick your opponents well :p

Grahcopse Kid said:
Where on earth do u get a tent?

You buy it from the (UPB) Bond Shop (i think it's like 50 bonds or something like that - value may be off).

DeletedUser37520

As this is level 132+ quest....I am loving it. Who really cares on the experience at this level? You get more from the daily log in.
Doffs my hat to whomever came up with it.
<<<<<<<<<<< a satisfied customer :D

It's true that we get way more from the daily log-in bonus, because InnoGames has randomly decided to not reward players over level 100 or something with appropriate bonuses. I don't ask for much experience, just something that would make the quest worthwhile and could help in the tedious leveling process that's level 132 and above.

asdf124

It's true that we get way more from the daily log-in bonus, because InnoGames has randomly decided to not reward players over level 100 or something with appropriate bonuses. I don't ask for much experience, just something that would make the quest worthwhile and could help in the tedious leveling process that's level 132 and above.

Some skill points or attributes would be nicer imo.

How many quests has skill points/AP?

Excluding the repeatables, up to 10 is my estimation.... From so many quests.