Missing Achievements

Elmyr

I wasn't going to post this because of what Diggo said in the announcement about some Achievements not being credited yet, but it sounds like they should have been by now. RicoSuave also said he was missing some. In my case, it's Collections that I've noticed I'm missing many of. I'm only showing 5 complete collections on w4, when I have many more, which should be complete, and have every item checked but are grayed out, like this one:

DeletedUser10274

Same problem here. Actually a lot of achievements I already completed are not shown.

Too bad there is no overall marker of how many achievements you did complete.

Kraaky

I am having the same problem on all my worlds, and with us a lot more I guess.

Quests that I have completed are still greyed out, same with items and more things. Like I have the sleepyhead medal (sleepwalker), but in achievements its greyed out lol.

DeletedUser8627

We are aware of this issue.

The developers have informed me that they are busy looking into this. Once I get more feedback from them I'll post it here on the forum for you.

DeletedUser20401

There's another issue in this same genre:

I just achieved the "Gunslinger" award.

Sure it shows under my new "Achievements" button, but it no longer shows in the small square drop-down box under the person's profile picture.

(You know, right beneath the person's picture, there are 4 boxes, and you used to be able to move whatever achievements you want to show up in the 4 small boxes below your picture. -- Since getting the Gunslinger award, I was fast to want to add it to the 4 under my picture, but it no longer shows up, in that drop-down box area. -- It only shows up under the new Achievements, button/tab.)

Fix, this please. I want to show it off. :D

Kraaky

There's another issue in this same genre:

I just achieved the "Gunslinger" award.

Sure it shows under my new "Achievements" button, but it no longer shows in the small square drop-down box under the person's profile picture.

(You know, right beneath the person's picture, there are 4 boxes, and you used to be able to move whatever achievements you want to show up in the 4 small boxes below your picture. -- Since getting the Gunslinger award, I was fast to want to add it to the 4 under my picture, but it no longer shows up, in that drop-down box area. -- It only shows up under the new Achievements, button/tab.)

Fix, this please. I want to show it off. :D
This is no bug, medals have been removed/deactivated and they made place for the new achievement system.

DeletedUser31397

I wasn't going to post this because of what Diggo said in the announcement about some Achievements not being credited yet, but it sounds like they should have been by now. RicoSuave also said he was missing some. In my case, it's Collections that I've noticed I'm missing many of. I'm only showing 5 complete collections on w4, when I have many more, which should be complete, and have every item checked but are grayed out, like this one:

same thing with me on world 12

DeletedUser20401

This is no bug, medals have been removed/deactivated and they made place for the new achievement system.
:(

Well, that sucks. If I'd known that I would have gotten it earlier (I only missed it by a few days - I was at 499 wins for a long time, but was busy doing jobs).

So then, if it's not a bug, the question becomes: Why not have both systems in place?

It seems an awful waste to have it sitting there, with people's achievement in it, yet not being able to update it to the most resent achievement.

I'd recommend to the coders to reconsidering re-activating it. It can't take that much code to make it work again. It's all in place anyhow.

Orientius

yesterday ive got 8875 Achievement points but today only 8725 :blink::blink::blink:

dont this points add up ??? or are they just going down the hill :mad:

with this sistem i really cant compete with anyone. if you cant make a bug free sistem, you shoul test it in the beta until you get it right

DeletedUser27845

What about the "get the union flag" ?
I found 2 flags wile i was sleeping, but have not gotten the achievement yet.

DeletedUser8627

Just some feedback, this problem is still busy being worked on. At the moment the concentration is get all language servers onto version 1.32.

Only once this has been done will a bug fix release be added to all servers.

There is no ETA here but once I hear it's been done I'll let you know about it.

Thank you for your patience.

Kansas1

Seems like a long thread, I encountered the same prob in w11 (all harquebus'es collected but still gray) as of yesterday.

Also - small detail :Under Item - Collections, under the header Foil (with picture of a foil) it says : "Collect all shotguns" :)

DeletedUser22493

For some odd reason, when I bought a toolbox of the market, and instantly delivered it with nuggets, it also finished the "Master of the Headgear" achievement.
I finished the requirements last week, meaning I had all the items I needed a week ago. But it was still grayed out.
The second I insta-delivered the toolbox, I got the report.

Last edited by a moderator:

Elmyr

Equip the badge.

And not quite the right place to post this, in a random thread in Bugs. :p

DeletedUser23855

Equip the badge.

And not quite the right place to post this, in a random thread in Bugs. :p
Thanks for the info! And it is the right place, since a thread about this quest was closed by a mod who referenced to this one.
However, since it wasn't a bug, but just my mistake..... :)