Missed the Caravan?

DeletedUser

Heya World 9, newb here.

Love the game so far, but got two short Q.s;

Some people are so high level (seeing as this is the newest [?] server), am I gonna be a bit late in the game to enjoy World 9?

Is World 10 starting anytime soon? Would I maybe be better off waiting for that?

Ta if yas can help x

DeletedUser

its best to play world 9 for u right now

devs will announce when will world 10 comes and its not in near future

DeletedUser

Even when I first started it seemed I was behind on w9. Other players were up to level 40, and at least one town had been completely built, I thought I'd just play around on w9 while I waited for w10 to start.....
But now I play in several of the older worlds as well. There is no real disadvantage to starting late in the world, in fact it makes things much easier: the towns have been built, allowing you to focus on your own character more, and there are always plenty of players within your dueling range if you choose to be a fighter.

DeletedUser

I've got to agree with what george said.

Starting late can be a big advantage in terms of effort unless you want to be a builder.

I started all my guys off late in their worlds and I've benefited from built up towns, protection from higher up players and established communities.

I'm leveling up nicely now.

Plus the other thing is, that you can get your mistakes out the way and learn to play the game on w9, then when w10 comes out, bang you're pro.

DeletedUser

But it sure was fun to be the 4th person to found a town and than complete that town fourth. Plus, I was able to completely screw up on my build, do a full respec and I am still in the top 250. So if your like me and your all about getting tons of xp and going for a high ranking than I could never start late in the game... It would just be too frustrating for me to know that it may not be possible for me to ever be in the top players.

But if your just learning to game than why not play world 9? I played world 1, the most developed world in the game, until world 9 came around. Luckily I only had to wait a week, but you may have to wait an upwards of 5-6 months Im thinking. (That is a complete guess and I do hope that w10 comes out sooner than that lol)

DeletedUser

wow thanks for all the quick responses.

I was thinking the same thing, I'll muck about on W9 til W10 comes out then go all out there :D

I just didn't want to come in after the fire had died out, I'm not bothered about being at the top end this time round obv, just hoped there'd still be plenty of active people about, seems like there is!

cheers all

DeletedUser

There are definitely some active players about. I gain about 800-1000XP per day minimum and I only move up about 4-5 people haha. You will make big strides early in the game in terms of people you pass on the XP list... If you have a good build you could turn your 16000 rank into rank 10,000 or less in a week, no problem, as long as you play actively.