Minsterley Creek - Still Growing Strong!

DeletedUser

:DMinsterley Creek - The Intro :D

Minsterley Creek Has Already got Lots of Members, and Allies, so why are we Recruiting?: Because we want to help other people, and watch them grow, with a town, not behind it.

Why Join?

There are many reasons to join Minsterley Creek, but the Main reason, is that we care! We want to help people level up, and give advice, we work together to form an online comunity! Of Course The-West is a Game, but we want to help you achieve in the game, and become one of the best.

What Can you Offer?

Minsterley Creek can help all types of classes, wether they are Duelers, Soldiers, Workers or Adventurers. We have a Mortitian and Very Good Shops, we also have our own "Army" of which is a great Succsess! We have many town members, who will always be there for you, with an Active Forum, and friendly Environment.

What Can I buy?

There are many high class weapons, and equipment in our stores, with a Level 7 General Store and a Level 7 Gunsmith, and a Level 6 Tailor! We Also share a trade route with Many local towns, so there is no limit to what you can buy! We Also boast a Level 5 bank, and Level 3 Hotel and a Level 5 Town Hall, and we are still building!

How do I Join?

It's very easy to join Minsterley Creek, simply send an in-game message to Junonyt, and I will get straight back to you! Or you can Post on this Forum, and I will invite you!

So if you want to join a town, that grows with it's members, then join Minsteley Creek, the town that you can live with!

DRT.jpg

Here is a List of Items We Have in Our Stores
http://weststats.com/Towntrader/?world=en3&town=4440

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We Have 16 Members, and are getting on well with the Forts! We also Have Many items, and Great leaders.