Minor update today?

DeletedUser25892

So, it looked like another small hotfix/minor update/bug fix (or whatever happened), occurred today again. Is there anywhere we can see what it fixed?

MM2099

DeletedUser14006

502-bad-gateway-crop.png

Spaceydk

Would be nice íf changes were posted, for example changing recipes, adding items to the shop, shop price changes, drop changes is it still possible to get chili as a drop?

DeletedUser

This is the 3rd or 4th time this as happened in about a week.

what happened to giving nuggets when the system was messed up.

Its not the answer for it but it helps COOL YOU DOWN !

To see you guys are sorry and acknowledge that we pay your wages and expect the best quality product for what we pay !

Yo Derek :)

DeletedUser8627

This was not planned, we are busy working on the problem now.

DeletedUser25892

This was not planned, we are busy working on the problem now.

Couldn't there be a section in the mod's forum section where this can be posted as soon as it happens and if changes are made can they be posted?

DeletedUser8627

The CMs are notified when a world goes down, we in turn notify the moderators and players.

A lot of the time we are not aware of bug fix releases, especially minor ones where worlds do not experience downtime.

If there is a potential issue regarding a certain release, we are made aware of it.

DeletedUser563

This concurred with a international internet block for me. So I hope this didnt come from your "fix"

DeletedUser25892

The CMs are notified when a world goes down, we in turn notify the moderators and players.

A lot of the time we are not aware of bug fix releases, especially minor ones where worlds do not experience downtime.

If there is a potential issue regarding a certain release, we are made aware of it.

@Da Twista - I am sure you get last minute notice like we do :). Information always trickles down late to the people who really need to know haha. But what I am just wondering is if/when they send you the information, is there a way for them to give a list of changes. I mean for example recently we had updates that changed cook recipes, ability to auction certain items, ect... Those are the things I am curious to know if they were changed or not.

Let me know what you think.

MM2099