Minor Ideas Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser26394

Idea title:World swaping
Details of Idea:(sory if it was posted before, didnt see it anywhere) Maybe adding in a corner or somewhere a little list where you can select a world and refresh the game...so that you have to log in once and dont have to log out and back in to change worlds
Reasons for submitting:it bothers me i have to log out just to log back in to check a different world

DeletedUser

it bothers me i have to log out just to log back in to check a different world
It bothers me you don't know how to open up more than one tab. I have four worlds running at the same time with no problem.

DeletedUser

Quick Equipment Manager

Idea title: Quick Equipment Manager

Details of idea: Inventory is slow to load, but most of my equipment changes are made via the Equipment Manager. I can only access the Equipment Manager after loading the Inventory. Allow me to just load and use the Inventory Manager without having to load the rest of the Inventory.

Reasons for submitting: Really annoyed with the slow inventory, but I hate the inventory system in beta right now. These two factors especially apply when accessing via a smart phone.

-- Pete.

DeletedUser

Details of idea: Inventory is slow to load, but most of my equipment changes are made via the Equipment Manager. I can only access the Equipment Manager after loading the Inventory. Allow me to just load and use the Inventory Manager without having to load the rest of the Inventory.

There is a workaround:

javascript:EquipManager.showPopup();

It shows items as exes if you haven't opened inventory, but it still works, not that a button wouldn't be nice, instead of making us rely on userscripts for all these extra buttons (or bookmarklets).

DeletedUser22685

yes, though I think a search bar would be better than a button.

I had a search bar in mind when I posted. The button I edited into the screenshot actually had a search bar next to it in its original location (ranking), but it just wouldn't fit on the reports screen because of the effort I was willing to put into my visual aid.

DeletedUser

Hi.
Would it be possible to get a confirmation question when cancelling quests?
For exaple a while ago I accidentally cancelled a quest, where I have to do Peace Negotiations for 24 hours. Had 16 done so... :mad:

Greets

Kassler w12

DeletedUser

Hi.
Would it be possible to get a confirmation question when cancelling quests?
For exaple a while ago I accidentally cancelled a quest, where I have to do Peace Negotiations for 24 hours. Had 16 done so

A town mate did it after 24. Yes, I agree. Even two prompts, it's not like you cancel so often as to be a nuisance. The worst are quests where you have to be at a quest giver to complete. It's so easy to click click cancel out of habit. [e.g. like the one you mentioned.]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol that's a given. maybe there could be a contest for who can create the best western-themed music? Entry(s) with highest number of votes wins nuggets or something.

DeletedUser17649

Only if there's an associated mute button.
It's between the present and 'Map settings'.
To be honest I've been wondering about that button for a while, why implement the sound ON/Off button before adding sound?

DeletedUser

[Posted in wrong thread. Now moved]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Idea title: Make .net Christmas items auctionable again
Summary of idea: I don't give a XXX what .de want. I think we've all made it clear we want these things auctionable again on .net
Does it meet the idea criteria?: Yes/No
Reasons for submitting: Has been discussed about for a while in various other threads, just making it official now.

DeletedUser

Sounds like it could be interesting in terms of market competition and I hope no one takes this as a wasted market fee whine, because that's just chump change. :D

DeletedUser

I like the idea of building some flexibility into the market pricing system. It reflects the way markets really work and could bring some balance to the market. Either to be able to change the price or alter the number of days the items are up at the given price - so you can cancel the offer and make a new one. - But I like the idea of being able to change the price best.

DeletedUser

Don't know if it has been suggested, but I think the duelling availability regarding the level and duelling level of players should be changed. I have in mind 0 motivation duellers which are mostly crappy duellers that bully non duelers.
There should be something to make possible "normal" duellers to duel 0 motiv duelers. Let's say when they reach 0 motiv or they duel a lot but have some motivation, they lose the protection from "high" duelling level players (let's say level 50 dueler with 0 motiv or a player that attacked more than 50-100 times they'll be available to be duelled by all the fighters under level 70 regardless their duelling level).

DeletedUser22575

Don't know if it has been suggested, but I think the duelling availability regarding the level and duelling level of players should be changed. I have in mind 0 motivation duellers which are mostly crappy duellers that bully non duelers.
There should be something to make possible "normal" duellers to duel 0 motiv duelers. Let's say when they reach 0 motiv or they duel a lot but have some motivation, they lose the protection from "high" duelling level players (let's say level 50 dueler with 0 motiv or a player that attacked more than 50-100 times they'll be available to be duelled by all the fighters under level 70 regardless their duelling level).

First off this would not be a minor change or idea.

Second off this statement here by you "I have in mind 0 motivation duellers which are mostly crappy duellers" is really indicative that you could well be clueless.

DeletedUser

Nope, it is a minor change..you just "turn off their protection". And more if they are so good they'll be happy to have new targets cause they can't duel the fighters that go for exp. And about me being clueless, I duelled players that had couple of k's of duels with 0 motivation (because at that time I had low duelling level) and guess what many of them lost and those that won did it at a small difference and I never had a good dueller in any world I played. And from my 3 years of playing I did notice they mostly target non duelers.

DeletedUser

There is a workaround:

javascript:EquipManager.showPopup();

It shows items as exes if you haven't opened inventory, but it still works, not that a button wouldn't be nice, instead of making us rely on userscripts for all these extra buttons (or bookmarklets).

Thanks for the tip - but this isn't trivial on my cellphone, where it would be of most use. The inventory is so painful to open on my cellphone, I often do jobs in non-optimal gear simply because it's too painful to change it.

-- Pete.

Status
Not open for further replies.