Minor Ideas Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Did you really read through all 58 pages? You do know there's a 'Search this Thread' button at the top of the page, right?

DeletedUser

Idea title: Female item found
Details of idea: Prevent male player to find any female item and vice versa. I found (as a male character) Pilgrim's dress shoes. Not useful for me except sale.

DeletedUser

I don't think it would be that hard to code, but 90% of items aren't useful for anything but sale, and most of them just get sold to my trader.

DeletedUser

I sure would have liked to be prevented from getting that useless friggin parasol.

That was just a mean trick, if you ask me.

DeletedUser

Probably only takes 5 minutes to implement or less:
in 99.999997% I use the 1 hour option for doing jobs, but it always defaults to 5 minutes; how about changing that option to 1 hour as default? (goes into the same direction as the default selection in the hotel which really made sense to change to 8 hours).

DeletedUser

in 99.999997% I use the 1 hour option for doing jobs, but it always defaults to 5 minutes; how about changing that option to 1 hour as default? (goes into the same direction as the default selection in the hotel which really made sense to change to 8 hours).

Yeah I agree with this a lot as I always use 1 hour unless I don't have the energy for 1 hour worth of work. Makes good sense to change it to 1 hour by default! :)

DeletedUser

Idea title: Female item found
Details of idea: Prevent male player to find any female item and vice versa. I found (as a male character) Pilgrim's dress shoes. Not useful for me except sale.

So sell it in the market and maybe get a bidding war on it HA HA :D

DeletedUser

Holywood07, that is an excellent idea, however, please use this post to correctly format your idea.

DeletedUser

Already suggested, voted, and submitted Feb 19, 2010 in Minor Ideas #2.

DeletedUser6752

One of the most annoying things is if you're making deals in the market with someone - if the item they posted in the market didn't already have at least one already listed, you cannot simply refresh the market - you have to close the market and re-open it in order to find the item you want to buy. If you're going back and forth with a number of items, this causes considerable delay and inconceivable annoyance.

Please come up with a way to refresh the entire market and not just the Offer, Purchased queue or Sold queue you already have open.

DeletedUser

I agree 100%, that bugs me more than anything in the market too, but I don't see an easy fix for it.

DeletedUser

Idea title: Market sorting for purchased items.
Details of idea: Ability to sort items you've bought on the market by distance.
Reasons for submitting: I usually have around 15 pages of items I've bought but they seem to be sorted randomly. If you had the option of sorting by distance it would make it neater, allow you to see what items are closest to your current position and allow you to route plan.

Sorry if this has already been suggested but I think it's a valid suggestion which would make things easier for people and wouldn't take much to implement.

DeletedUser22685

Idea title: Searching reports
Details of idea: Add a function to search your reports.
Visual Aid: http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/8871/reportsearch.png
Reasons for submitting: To easily find an old report of a duel against a particular player to determine whether you've duelled them before and possible info that can help you when you're about to queue a duel against them, or a previous fort battle you wish to share.

DeletedUser6752

I think most, if not all, players would welcome an option to set in-game chat to 'Whisper' as the default. half the time, at least, Whisper is in use rather than open chat - and I'm sure everyone has, at least once, forgotten to click on Character name -> Whisper before typing something - it can sometimes be embarrassing or potentially insulting to another player.
I'm not suggesting to make Whisper the overall default - but an option to let individual players make that choice would be very welcome.

DeletedUser

I think most, if not all, players would welcome an option to set in-game chat to 'Whisper' as the default. half the time, at least, Whisper is in use rather than open chat - and I'm sure everyone has, at least once, forgotten to click on Character name -> Whisper before typing something - it can sometimes be embarrassing or potentially insulting to another player.
I'm not suggesting to make Whisper the overall default - but an option to let individual players make that choice would be very welcome.

Been suggested several times lately in various forms, but yeah. It's not necessary for a short exchange, but I think most of us will have long conversations in whispers sometimes and it would help a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.