Minor Ideas Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Idea title: Adding a town marker to the Market display.
Details of idea: At the moment when you buy an item from the market you have to click on the seller then on their town and them travel to that town. I think it should be implemented that:

A) you should be able to see the town it was sold from in the information.
B) when you click to collect instead of giving you a pop-up to pay for the item to be shipped by premium it should have two parts. One to travel to the market where it was sold and the other to have it transported by premium.

Visual Aid: None.
Reasons for submitting: It's just purely for convenience. It's annoying having to turn into a detective just to find the town to collect the item from.

There is a phenomenal workaround in Noobmic's Market Helper userscript.

DeletedUser17143

Fair enough. It would be worth putting it in as standard though. Not everyone uses the forum so not everyone will know about this.

DeletedUser22493

Notice!

The Minor Idea's Thread is now closed! Minor ideas should from now on be posted in separate threads in the main Ideas Section.

The new guidelines for posting ideas can be found here: <Guidelines for posting ideas>
. Please read this before posting ideas.

I would appreciate if those of you who currently have active minor ideas in this thread could move these to into new threads yourselves.
If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message.

<Press here to send Rebow a Private Message>

The reason for this is because even tho Minor Ideas Thread was not intended to be debated in, but it is, and I see the need for it.
So therefor I find it much more tidy to have one thread for each idea, despite it being a big or small idea.
This thread is such a mess at times, that good ideas get lost in the debating spam.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.