Discussion Minor Ideas #9

• Thread starter Deleted User - 1278415
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted User - 1278415

These ideas come from the minor ideas thread. We shall not be voting on these ideas, as that would be to time consuming. However if you have any last minute suggestions or criticisms here is the place to voice them. Otherwise these ideas shall be presented to the developers like any other idea unless there are any comments stating why they shouldn't.

Please note some of the posts were modified to include comments that were posted and I also reformatted/reworded posts to meet posting guidelines.

Ive made a notation in the minor ideas where Minor Ideas #9 stops and Minor Ideas #10 will begin. So keep submitting.

Please state the # of any idea you do or don't like:
COMMENTS ARE WELCOME NOW

1. http://forum.the-west.net/showpost.php?p=537093&postcount=287

IDEA: Info popups
Details: Ok came up with this one when i was congratulated on leveling up, so thanks ;)
The level is most important to me as I have trouble remembering everyone I never and congratulating them on a level up.
It's quite simple if you hover the cusor over certain parts on players profiles information will appear, show in the picture below, I hope you all like the idea.
Shown Dates achieved for level ups in XP and dueling and distance to travel to player and their town.
I did think also would be nice to know the time and date when a bounty was called on a player though didnt have one to work with so left it out.

GAMEINFO.jpg

2. http://forum.the-west.net/showpost.php?p=538615&postcount=288

Idea: adding the amount of cash you lost in the battle report.
Details: amount of cash you lost to be visible in your battle report. that's it.
visual aid:
cashlostinbattlereports.png

This will inform users visually how they lost their money after a fort fight has been lost and where they lost their money at.

3. http://forum.the-west.net/showpost.php?p=540849&postcount=289

Idea title: Time-limit on Waupees Hernandos quest
Details of idea: Change Waupees quest to destroy Hernando sword, to be time limited or give a choice.
Those not wanting to do the quest: Don't accept or cancel and it will go away.
Those undecided or wanting to do the quest: Accept it, complete it or
decide later.
Does it meet the guidelines?: Yes/No
Has the idea been posted before?: Yes/No search didn't find it.
Reasons for submitting: I can¨t possible be the only one, being annoyed by an persistent unwanted quest and having to click on Waupee to see if he got a new quest.
Implementations: should be easy.

DeletedUser

#1 good

#2 i don't feel like typing,
first if i want to see the money lost i just go to bank-->turnover and i can see what i lost/earned/won or whatever. second if you are going to join battle deposit the cash. third more you behinds are get some outside and go for a walk or something u are going to get serious probs if you are that lazy.

#3 good

DeletedUser

I say no for all. They aren't necessary and it will give more problems than advantages.

DeletedUser

#1 is although unnecessary, actually nice and pretty easy to implement in the game, so why not?

#2 is awsome, for example we do share fort fight reports in the town and I know that some of my townmates always "forget" to bank the money - and I want to know who should pray for the rank next time.

#3... I don't see the purpose of that one. There is a gold saber in the game, once you get it, you may destroy Hernando and get rid of "the annoying" exclamation mark. Or simply sell Hernando on the market, but accept the quest.

DeletedUser16008

All are so minor it just makes work for the devs when there is no need... time better spent fixing bugs etc etc

So no

DeletedUser

None of them are bad ideas...

I like #1 not important but if its easy for them to do then by all means... 3 stars

#2 is kinda unneeded it think, I've heard the system is changing for drops in fort battles so the "cash battles" that I think the ideas are based on are no longer.... still, if its easy to implement, by all means.....2 stars

#3 I think that you should have ability to hide quests that you don't plan on doing except Waupees Hernando quest..... imo that is the curse... half a star

DeletedUser25632

I don't really find a need for any of them to be honest but,

1) If easy to do like others have said then I wouldn't mind, go for it.

2) I see no need for it but again if easy to do then go for it.

3) Just no.. Absolutely no.

DeletedUser23701

#1 see no need
#2 would be good to see in fort stats, also in report, so yes
#3 there should be possibility to get rid of quests you don't want to do, not only for proposed one

Deleted User - 1278415

Im going to submit 1 and 2.

3 I think the !/? over waupee's head is the curse and those are the hard decisions we have to live with until the curse is over. So #3 wont be submitted.

Status
Not open for further replies.