Submitted Minor Ideas #4

Discussion in 'Development Discussions' started by Good Feather, Jul 20, 2010.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Good Feather

Good Feather Well-Known Member

These ideas come from the minor ideas thread. We shall not be voting on these ideas, as that would be to time consuming. However if you have any last minute suggestions or criticisms here is the place to voice them. Otherwise these ideas shall be presented to the developers like any other idea.

Please note some of the posts were modified to include comments that were posted and I also reformated/reworded posts to meet posting guidelines.

These minor ideas come from the first few pages of the thread, so don't give up hope if your idea hasn't made it here! So here's the list:

#16 a personal favorite of mine

Last edited: Jul 22, 2010
  2. Aguidam

Aguidam Guest

For me, that I found good were:

# 16 Change the image for the Fancy fancy shoes to include a glow around the shoes (the best ever in my opinion)

# 4 Report Notice Town When completed building (For people with many members)

# 14 Duel Mouseover Popup (If this is already in the works, why not in games)

# 1 Date of birth (more or less, such as profile data)

3. msingh

msingh Well-Known Member

my feedback-

#2- don't really need it can just use http://www.weststats.com/Items/yield/ find the product and which job(s) gives those product and its chance of finding with its sell value.
    #4- just have in town log "_____(player) has constructed the building Gunsmith for 2 hours and Gunsmith is up to level __" or something like that.

4. Good Feather

#2 i will clarify what is being asked for. When you read a message from the story it might say bring me rolls of wire... but it doesnt tell you to do the Intalling a Telegraph Pole job to get the roll of wire.

That is what is being asked for. Granted it is not needed for us... but for new player retention it might help new players from asking in the forums all the time how do I get this or that. without having to use a 3rd party site.

5. Ganior

Ganior Guest

I like most of them, the spencer carbine I don't really care about but I'm not against it either.

Showing motivation in the premium work window is my favorite, would love that.

Totally against taking off clothes when shopping if that's what he's saying. Would make you temporarily vulnerable to attacks plus take away a lot of hitpoints from your max, depending on what gear you wear. If it's implemented in any way it should only show a ghost icon in your inventory indicating you own it, not remove it.

6. yago06

yago06 Guest

I think most of them are great ideas especially #1,#3,#4,#6,#13,#14.

I don't really see the need for number two because it a quest. They should be more of a challenge as like was posted before me, the items can be found in west stats. Then again it would help new players.

7. Aguidam

Aguidam Guest

I agree with you. :)

The # 16 in my opinion I feel that is the best idea and I was surprised that not mentioned. :blink: Since it is good to have difference with the items, as the fancy and charlatan shoes have the same image.

8. yago06

yago06 Guest

Now I see. I agree on the difference because of the gent and charlatan shoes

9. msingh

msingh Well-Known Member

i agree with that(#16) 100%

10. Good Feather

I edited #11 to include your comments about that your clothes would of course stay on... as was intended, but to only show them while your in the store shop window and they would be unsellable since your wearing them.

11. yago06

yago06 Guest

Now I can go with number eleven too. Thanks for the clarification.

12. Good Feather

Looks like #3 and #12 may have already been passed to the developers in a different context/title. I may leave those out when we lock this thread after comments/final tweaks have been stated.

13. Fribble

Fribble Guest

Was going to suggest #14 myself. Love the mouseover pop-ups on reports and agree it needs to extend to XP for duels (as I don't duel for money).

It would be nice to extend this idea to fort battle reports as well (i.e. show XP earned, HP lost, items found).

14. msingh

msingh Well-Known Member

yep i think it will be helpful also.

and in fort battle report popup add: "attacker:____" it is not important since it will be considered as a detail.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.