Passed Minor Ideas #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

ya'll ever consider going 3D? Like make it so we can actually interact with our characters and actually ride horses and handle our weapons and build our town's etc? Make all new skills for Weapon Handling and Attacks and all that fancy stuff? Like make it like most MMORPGS for example Silkroad Online? Just my minor idea. I've alway's wanted a Western Game where i could actually pick my character and my clothes and actually walk around with my character and actually ride my horse and shoot my guns and all that wonderful stuff..

DeletedUser

Rick your sight is obviously hindered since this is minor ideas, not "New Game Proposals". This is a browser game, completely different from the time consuming MMORPGs. I am quite sure most of us don't want to be playing The West as a Shoot'em up and watch fancy magic on our screens. Browser games are played because of their simplicity and the not-so-much required player interaction. And of course The West can be played on any computer regardless of its power. Something that is not common for 3D games.

DeletedUser

Make's sense. I posted here cuase i wasn't exactly sure where to post my idea so i just did it here. It would just be nice to have a game that is 3D and western is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.