Minor Idea: Number in Inventory (X) everywhere

DeletedUser

Idea title: Number in Inventory (X)
Details of idea: There's a awesome little feature when I access my wandering trader or anystore in any town that tells me, when I hover my mouse over an item, how many of this item I have in my inventory. It's awesome because helps me avoid buying items I already own. It is SO AWESOME that it really should be available all of the time. This information should also be displayed when we access the Market and the Union Pacific Store. It would be REALLY cool if it could also be displayed for '[item=123]' posted in the chat window or in the forums.
Visual Aid:
NumerInInventory.png

Reasons for submitting: This is a really cool feature that already exists. It should be everywhere in the game. Making this function global for players will only enhance the cool factor of this game.
I searched the forum and could find no other submissions of this idea.

DeletedUser

This is already available if you install the TW-DB script but I agree it would be a useful addition to the inventory.

DeletedUser34781

to what cameahwait said not that every player uses the scripts but most do.

yes just for keep sake

DeletedUser

This is mostly available if you use TW-DB.Info. This function does not currently apply to Recipes on that site. Regardless, when you are shopping it is VERY HANDY if the system tells you that you already have an item.

DeletedUser34767

Good idea. I'm always going back and double checking my inventory when shopping in the market and really appreciate the feature when using the wandering trader.

DeletedUser

This is mostly available if you use TW-DB.Info. This function does not currently apply to Recipes on that site. Regardless, when you are shopping it is VERY HANDY if the system tells you that you already have an item.

As I said previously, I think it should be in the game, but, if a sign saying NEW isn't a big give away when using TW-DB script, I don't know what else is clearer.

DeletedUser

Small change, unneeded by ClothCalc users, not much coding with the code already used by the bond shop. Definitely.

DeletedUser30224

Update: This idea has been submitted without a vote.

Thank you.