Minor Idea - Acheivement search

• Thread starter Deleted User - 1278415
  • Start date

Deleted User - 1278415

Idea title: Search Achievements

Details of idea: Add a search box in the achievements area so you can search for the achievement to see if you have completed it.

Initially it should just have a search glass. But once clicked on it would pop out a search box to type in and red x to cancel. Similar to the Inventory search method.

once it finds a result it would:
A. open up the exact record
B. Give the player a list of achievements in a list and when clicked on would take them to the achievement theywere looking for.
C. bring back no results.

Visual Aid:
search_achieve.png

Reasons for submitting: Today I had received an achievement on another world and I went to my other world character and I couldn't easily locate the same achievement to figure out if I have already done it or not.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 1278415

So I see the minor ideas thread has closed down... how do you keep track of these ideas and make sure they are voted or submitted to the Devs?

how long does will this idea sit in idle to make sure the players don't have any additional comments on the idea???

DeletedUser

I was in a hurry when I read this and forgot to post. Yeah, I'm all for it. There are a lot of achievements that could easily belong to two or three categories which can make them hard to find. It would be nice to be able to search for the requirement as well if you can't remember the name.

DeletedUser30307

It can get quite frustrating when you are looking for a particular achievement and you can't remember which category/subcategory it is in....so, YES from me.

DeletedUser22493

Im tempted to slam this in a poll with along with the idea to add a search function to telegrams and reports.

Would be nice with a tad more feedback first tho. Anyone here object, or have anything to add?
..speak now or forever hold your..

DeletedUser15641

LOL rebow nah we can't object anything we love the idea :).derek might object though ;)

DeletedUser

I would be happy if all the achievements would appear in one category at least. I completed a few achievements (that even give achievement points), which don't appear anywhere in the lists.
Examples:
- Hope dies last (Successfully complete the questline "Hope dies last") - 25 points
- Major customer (Visit the wandering trader 500 times) - 60 points
- Lieutenant (Gain five levels through fort battles) - 0 points; gained this one after it was removed from the list, so it's still being monitored and actions counted towards it.

P.S. I searched the forums for a list of "secret achievements", found nothing. Does such a list exists?

DeletedUser

I would be happy if all the achievements would appear in one category at least. I completed a few achievements (that even give achievement points), which don't appear anywhere in the lists.
Examples:
- Hope dies last (Successfully complete the questline "Hope dies last") - 25 points
- Major customer (Visit the wandering trader 500 times) - 60 points
- Lieutenant (Gain five levels through fort battles) - 0 points; gained this one after it was removed from the list, so it's still being monitored and actions counted towards it.

P.S. I searched the forums for a list of "secret achievements", found nothing. Does such a list exists?

Those are all in Heroic Deeds, which could be considered secret achievements since you can't see someone else's Heroic Deeds.