Migration

DeletedUser34781

Any idea when or if you guys gonna open migration from this awful world anytime soon? it's soooo dead.

DeletedUser34781

anything? not even a whisper or tall tale from CoMa?a small lie will do also... so we can plan ahead.

DeletedUser26820

Any idea when or if you guys gonna open migration from this awful world anytime soon? it's soooo dead.

Can you be specific as to what "awful world" you're referring or is it a general catch-all to all of them?

DeletedUser26820

my apologies, dissembler.

when i check The West forums, i check "new posts", so my apologies for not seeing this was a W12 specific post.

Briscoe suffers from some of the same issues. Unfilled, one a day FF's, not enough market activity, 1095 toons on it so maybe 750 active, 500 hard core.

Let's merge :)

DeletedUser34781

i reckon it will be colorado so if briscoe is just as bad as w12.it won't be any of the newer worlds

asdf124

migration is open but to briscoe or arizona(seriously?)

w11 has better balance than both of those worlds which is easier to pick sides rather than go to a world and try to balance it.

Briscoe is getting the fort fights restarted but arizona isn't that great in the balance factor(technically, it is horrendous)

so for fort fighters, you don't really have a choice. Briscoe which has similar numbers to w11 fort fights but one sided or a bit worse in the balance department, or arizona where one team outnumbers the opposition by 1.5 times usually.

DeletedUser13506

OK so migration is open but we get a choice of Arizona or Brisco !

As usual the communications from Inno are non existent, i would like to know :

1. How long will migration be available for ?
2. Will additional worlds be available later ?
3. Why only 2 worlds? - perhaps if you gave an explanation for this limited choice people would feel better about it.

Thank you

Nin

DeletedUser34781

that was short notice. didn't expect it without a pop up logging in at least. but glad to see its open. AZ is a better world from my other character there already but no idea what briscoe is like. tough decision.
i'd also like to know how long we have to choose??

asdf124

that was short notice. didn't expect it without a pop up logging in at least. but glad to see its open. AZ is a better world from my other character there already but no idea what briscoe is like. tough decision.
i'd also like to know how long we have to choose??
Very long.

Ninvil, stop being a pessimist entitled <insert a curse word or njub/dreamboy>
Reason why Dakota, el dorado or fairbank wasn't on the picture is due to having worse numbers and activity than those 2 worlds.

Colorado isn't compatible.(enhanced versus complete premium)

Last edited:

DeletedUser34781

i'm gonna guess most won't move out until xmas is over n done with, with missing out on advent calender dailies etc. i will move out when thats over.

DeletedUser23705

Colorado isn't compatible.(enhanced versus complete premium)

I don't see why this should limit us. Obviously you can't have migration from an enhanced world to a mere premium o w11ne, because the migrating players would have an unfair advantage. But in reverse? w11 and w12 players have the least premium options. Let us choose which world to go to, maybe we'll even spend real dough there.

DeletedUser17338

I migrated to El Dorado so if any of my friends come just shoot me a message as I lost my friend list.