Migration Petition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ychgtboy

Us 'die-hards' in World 6 are being culled against our wishes, but our options to migrate are abysmal to say the least for us who have survived the wilderness we deem it unfitting to reward our steadfastness with such utter disregard.
Why would I want to swop my character on 6 for another one that's equally or higher in level, Its like asking you to choose your favourite child...:blink:
This can happen to anyone, on any world, at any time should Innogames decide. :(
I sign this petition to show my support for our committed players find some justice.

Thanks

1. Ychgtboy

DeletedUser

there are many active worlds and as I know you should be able to choose between all of them, if you already have characters in all active worlds then you should just give one up, it's sad but that's the way it is. If you can not decide then just give up your items to one of your friends that gonna migrate and then do not migrate, inno will close that world eventually and your character will be deleted automatically. That's Inno's decision.

DeletedUser

Quite simply, the worlds are being closed because they have gone below their break even point from business standpoint. I doubt any private organization will heed your petitions in lieu of their profits. As insensitive as it may sound to you, the game is a business and Innogames can only extend the courtesy of increasing the time period of closure for so long even after the rest of worlds are closed, in honor of your loyalty for sticking around for so long.

If you've liked playing on W6 or W9 or any of the older worlds closed in migration, you'd like it even more on other worlds (in case you're not there). If you're there already, you don't need to complain. This was coming for long time and your whines are past their date:p

DeletedUser22685

First of all, it seems you've been aware of the fact that we've been in the process of closing old worlds, so I don't know why you left it until now to voice your misgivings. Players were first notified of this roughly two years ago, and since that time reminders and warnings have been given more times than I'd like to count. You've had more than enough time to prepare yourself and make the tough decision regarding which character to delete.

Secondly, many of us have already had to delete one or more of our characters as our respective worlds were closed (or as soon as migration opened so that we could move our favourite characters to worlds we could enjoy, it isn't "steadfast" to remain on a boring world for as long as possible). There's nothing special about World 6 that means its players are entitled to any special treatment after several worlds have already been closed.

Finally, starting a petition is not the recommended method of expressing your concern or asking for assistance. If you have any issues with migration, you are encouraged to contact our support team as mentioned in Da Twista's announcement.

You should see it as a way of increasing activity and therefore the enjoyment offered by the game rather than focusing only on the negative aspects. I can sympathise with you as I lost two characters as a result of worlds closing, but as petitions are prohibited on the forum, I am locking this thread. If you feel that you need to comment further on your migration prospects and possible routes, feel free to do so via the appropriate channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.