Migration of world 4

DeletedUser

I think its realy dumb to have us migrate to a new world whit FAE .
Hour problem is than FAE overwelm us even if we go elswere new we will only destroy an other world and have to go troug the same proces over and over again .
Why dont we have an other overwelmed dead world join us and ave the stronger forces join the Texans and the weeker force join FAE ,mutch simpler and problem solved ?

PS iv danmb bad memories of using this chat and foremerly decided to never comme here again , i dont whant to recive tons of pages about my speling or wat iv right or not i do my best and dont give a damn about internal broken rules ty.

Shanaia , a drem for sommes a nightmare for others.

DeletedUser

FAE is going to overwhelm you? Alliances that are already on w11-w15 are going to overwhelm any immigrants who have any visions of taking over a new world where fort battles aren't fought by 1500 hp offliners.

DeletedUser

US...WE...FAE, are going to be overwhelmed by existing alliances on new worlds. How the hell is that bragging?

DeletedUser15641

And you think i am a wall?

What elmyr is saying that they would try to regroup and make new immigrants feel weaker than newbies,amateurs or pros using their numbers...

Deleted User - 1278415

You know on w11 I doubt that the alliances are even thinking of immigrants coming in yet. I think they are still consumed with attacking each other.. but joining forces against a common foe ha.

It will be divided and they will expect you to join the 2 main fighting cores... bringing in a 3rd or 4th alliance will be absorbed.

I think the best thing would be for a GM event to happen again and move the w4 Texans vs FAE Mexicants over to a world 11-15 and that would continue the spirit and would shake up one of the w11 - 15 worlds to their core.

Then whatever the prime alliance had going on would have to adapt to the GM event and make way for the Texans etc.

DeletedUser

I think the best thing would be for a GM event to happen again and move the w4 Texans vs FAE Mexicants over to a world 11-15 and that would continue the spirit and would shake up one of the w11 - 15 worlds to their core.

Counterfactual history: the Mexicans and Texans join forces and invade Canada.

Deleted User - 1278415

I could handle that.. maybe a "what if this happened" GM event.

The faux battle over the Louisiana Territories.

Get Laserstar on that. haha Then the w4 GM players will have a good destination to migrate to.

DeletedUser19385

Good Feather and Ramiel, seem like you have been away for some time. We have had balanced battles for a long time on W4 and FAE does not overwhelm Texans anymore.

We dont need a GM event, the last one here was pretty confusing imo.. We are moving together to new world if possible and will most likely be W11-15

Deleted User - 1278415

Good Feather and Ramiel, seem like you have been away for some time. We have had balanced battles for a long time on W4 and FAE does not overwhelm Texans anymore.

We dont need a GM event, the last one here was pretty confusing imo.. We are moving together to new world if possible and will most likely be W11-15

W11-15 gee that sounds organized. Everyone has to move to one of those worlds. :laugh:

I think we admitted that w4 GM event was a learning experience for mods and players. It was a good experiment that could be refined someday is all I was saying.

DeletedUser19385

W11-15 gee that sounds organized. Everyone has to move to one of those worlds. :laugh:

I think we admitted that w4 GM event was a learning experience for mods and players. It was a good experiment that could be refined someday is all I was saying.

As organized as an ongoing vote can be.. :)

Deleted User - 1278415

So long w4

Im migrating to w1 tonight.

Looks like I was player #420

dmxyli.jpg

Olympos

For those still in world 4 and planning to migrate i left my named items and products in market for 23 hour.

A lot of rare products and massive numbers.

Good luck first come first served ;).