Migration/Deletion issue

NovaStar

Anyone else having problems? I deleted a character from AZ at least 2 weeks or more ago and am now trying to migrate from W11 to AZ and get the message to delete the character from AZ first (note I said "at least 2 weeks ago") I sent a ticket and told them this and asked that they delete me from AZ and I was asked to delete it myself (note again "at least 2 weeks ago", I did this). I am really leary of logging in again just to try to delete it AGAIN ... anyone else have issues? How did you resolve it (or did you)?

asdf124

Jeez, your ghosting is off the hook(I can't find you in Arizona). So you have done a part.

In other words, migration is bugged.

NovaStar

I know this! But now I can't even get a response. They won't even acknowledge it now. I don't see it reported anywhere but I know I'm not the only one with the problem as I've heard of others with it...

No est? ANYTHING?

asdf124

The new version should be up now but I don't see a new quest........ Guess server is lying about its version(I'd like to call it age.....)

DeletedUser17338

I started the transfer process over 24 hours ago & still waiting.How long is this supposed to take.I mean jeepers.

DeletedUser35533

Does the world light up yellow in your listing? after you set character for deletion, you need to "log" back 6 days later were you will be given an option to restore your character or delete it for good. Have you done that or did you only check the delete box in the settings?